19. Missing U

*December 27, 9am

You're on your bed with Mina. These past few days were the very definition of a live-in relationship with Mina, something you've only dreamt of. You spent Christmas morning drinking hot chocolate and opening some small gifts. You bought Mina a simple penguin stuff toy and surprisingly, Mina gave you the same exact one; "So that you'll always have me with you" she said. You spent every second every minute together; cooking, playing on the snow, playing games, sleeping in and even taking baths. As much as the past few days were filled with moments that made you appreciate Mina's presence, it was also filled with sex and acts that would melt the snow off your backyard.

You wake up. Mina's head on your shoulder and your hand on her hips. You only had your boxers on and Mina only wore your sweater that was a bit oversized for her, "But it's warm and covers me so well! And it smells like you too" she said after "borrowing" your sweater. You knew that she's stealing it for herself but you didn't mind. "That's what girlfriends do right? Steal their boyfriend's sweater". You smirk to yourself. "Girlfriend huh? Haha"

Y/N: Good Morning Mina

Mina still had her eyes closed

MN: Mmmmhhh.

You chuckle a bit as she digs her head on your chest more.

Y/N: Are you cold Minaring?

MN: Nope. You have a warm body oppa.

You pull her closer. She wraps her bare legs around yours.

Y/N: Your members will be coming back today right?

MN: Mmhmm. You're picking up Jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo right?

Y/N: Yep.

You were tasked by Pinky and Tendo yesterday to pick up the two girls today. It was convenient since they lived close together. They left you the usual car downstairs.

Y/N: The past five days felt great huh?

MN: My best Christmas yet oppa.

She hugs you tighter, letting out a soft sigh of satisfaction. The sweater she wore slowly wore up to her abdomens. You could feel her bare legs and firm abs on you. Her soft skin rubbed against yours. Her whole body wrapped around you and it was more than enough to fuel your morning boner. Mina instantly noticed this as her leg hit your dick that slowly stood up.

You saw Mina smirk and rub your cock more with her legs.

MN: This is also waking up huh?

Y/N: You woke him up. Maybe you should take your responsibility?

Mina smiles at you. You were getting ready. "Maybe a morning blowjob? Maybe she'll ride me again?" You thought.

MN: Nope oppa haha! You have work to do and you'll need all your energy today.

Mina's legs suddenly moved away from your cock.

Y/N: H-Huh??

Mina then got up.

MN: The girls will get jealous. I already had you to myself for five days haha!

You sat up.

Y/N: O-Oh? But that's fine I think?

MN: Haha! Oppa! You get hard tooooo easily.

Y/N: You're the one that made it hard!

Mina laughs more. She then removes the sweater and throws it at you. Mina is fully naked now which did not help your raging boner. You were still expecting her to turn around and spend some more time with you but then she walks out of the bedroom.