[One Shot] Nayeon's Lucky Lightstick part 2

*Author's note: This one shot take's place in the Thin Walls universe. I tried writing from a different perspective but towards the end I was slowly writing the same HAHA! I hope you still enjoy though! Leave me some comments!*

I'm a Fan of Twice. I love them so much and I would do everything to protect them. I've bought every merchandise they released and I'm proud to have a complete collection of Nayeon's photocards, she is my bias afterall.

Nayeon started a surprise Vlive.I just smile widely while i intensely press the hearts to show her how much i love her. There were a lot of comments asking about the other members and the usual. Some people are commenting on how hot and sexy Nayeon is. I admit she is but these people want to do disgusting things to her like fuck her or use her mouth for a blowjob or even cumming all over her face. Gross. I almost throw up at the thought but Nayeon's smile always heals me. Some people call me a white knight because i refuse to sexualize the girls. They say it as if it's an insult but i think it's noble.

Nayeon started talking about the new merch. "I left a note on one of the merch! Send me a picture if you're the Once that will be able to buy my lucky lighstick!!" Nayeon said. "Oh my god I have to buy so much!" I exclaimed by myself. My bank account is almost empty but I don't care. I want to show Nayeon how much I love her by buying all of those merch.

After a few months, my merchandise finally arrived. Two big boxes arrived at my doorstep full of stuff. I'm so excited to open all of them and look at what I got. I usually give this away to other fans on twitter as rewards for voting or streaming Twice. I take out the merchandise packs that had the candybongs, towels, album and others. I just finished opeing all 52 of them and had one left in the box. This one looked a bit weird. After opening it, I first noticed the smell. It smelled a bit salty but it wasn't intolerable. The hoodies and other clothing items were a bit moist, especially the towel. I was a bit dissapointed at the quality but I could never be too sad seeing Nayeon's face on the merchandise. I inspected the lighstick and it felt a bit sticky. I turned it on and it was working. I looked at the towel again and saw something black at the edge. I almost bursted in anger because I thought this merchandise was damaged but i was mistaken.

"Nayeon was here" was written.

"Oh fuck. OH FUCK! IS THIS IT???" I remember that Nayeon talked about how she left a note on one of the merchandise sets! Is this it?? I jumped up and down, screaming at the top of my lungs. "This must be destiny! I'm so lucky!" I thought to myself as I was being filled with excitement and euphoria. "I got Nayeon's lucky lighstick!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Suddenly my mother screamed at me from the kitchen. "Shut up! Stop jumping up and down and do something worthwhile with your life instead of using all your money for the girl group or whatever!". I just glare at her. She doesn't understand my love for them. I was too happy to care on what she said. I pick up everything and put it up at my room, filled with the other merchandises of Twice. This light stick quickly became my most prized possesion.

Right now I'm on the way to a fanmeeting. Despite my years of being a fan, this is my first fanmeet because of my schedule and my parents not allowing me. It's okay though. I bet it'll be memorable since i brought Nayeon's "lucky lighstick". I'm walking up to the stage now. I'm so nervous, i hope i don't freeze.

Finally I'm right in front of Nayeon. I show her the lighstick.

"Oh! You got it!" she said happily. Gosh, i could just melt right now. The 30 seconds felt like 3 seconds. I was so mesmerized by her bunny teeth and soft cheeks. I walk back to the audience.

"God did you see Jihyo and Momo's chest? It was huge"

I heard a fan behind me whispering to his friend. I look back at them and glare. These guys are scum. They just sexualize the precious members, tsk.