4. Quality Time

*at twice's dorm

You just fucked Tzuyu into an orgasm. You suddenly hear the front door open. "Dahyun? A manager?" You and Tzuyu panic and start to scramble for your clothes. Both of you stand up and get dressed quickly before the person sees you. It's Dahyun.

DH: Oh Y/N? You're here? It's past midnight

Dahyun looked different. She wasn't smiling and she didn't exude a bright aura. Her eyes were sad and tired. You thought that something was wrong but that's the least of your concerns.

Y/N: Ah yea I was just about to leave. I just gave Tzuyu the key to my house for emergency purposes.

You answer, still out of breath since you just came literally a few seconds ago.

Dahyun looks at you and then at Tzuyu. You and Tzuyu were standing awkwardly at the living room and you couldn't hide your surprised face too.

DH: Ahhh. Okay. You guys can continue, I'll go to bed now.

She figured it out. "fuck" you thought to yourself. You rush towards the stairs wanting to explain that you didn't just fuck their youngest member in the living room.

Y/N: Dahyun! It's not like that!

DH: I'm not stupid Y/N. Goodnight.

She answered coldly while walking upstairs. She didn't even look at you. You just let out a small sigh.

TZ: Don't worry about her Y/N. Shall we continue?

You wanted to continue of course but their house was too dangerous and you didn't want another member to catch you.

Y/N: Okay. Go to my house in a few minutes. Use the key.

Tzuyu nods and give you a short kiss on the lips.

Y/N: I'll go back now.

You go back to your house now. You sit down on your sofa at the living room. "If we're gonna fuck anyways, I'll just wait for Tzuyu at my bed. Besides, someone might hear cause of these fucking walls" you thought to yourself. You go to your bed, close all the lights and wait for Tzuyu to arrive.

*10 mins pass

You hear your front door open. You get excited at the thought of fucking Tzuyu all night, you already have an erection. The room to your door opens, you can't see Tzuyu properly because all the lights are closed. Somehow just hearing her footsteps and her undressing turns you on more. She suddenly crawls on top of you. She feels different, a bit smaller.

She starts kissing you and you confirmed it. "This isn't Tzuyu". You push her away and turn on the bedside lamp. It's Dahyun.

Y/N: What are you doing Dahyun?

DH: Shut up

Dahyun continues kissing you, forcing yourself on her. Her lips and tongue were so soft, it's almost hypnotizing. She starts to remove your clothes. You open your eyes while she's kissing you, she looked sad. You push her away for a bit

Y/N: Are you okay Dahyun?

Dahyun doesn't answer and continues to force herself on to you.

Y/N: Stop it Dahyun. I don't want to do this. There's something obviously wrong!

DH: You were waiting for Tzuyu right? You want to fuck right? Please just fuck me. I'll do better than her.

Y/N: No Dahyun. Tell me what's wrong.

Dahyun starts crying and falls on the empty spot of your bed.

Y/N: I'll get you a glass of water okay?