[One Shot] Office Couples (Dahyun)

*Author's note: This'll be a different kind of one shot, it doesn't take place in the "Thin Walls" universe. It's a request from a few people. If you have any specific requests, leave it in the comments or send me a message! Hope you enjoy!

"Another day another dollar and another boring office day" That's what you used to say whenever you go to work but it all changed when you got a girlfriend in your workplace

"Another day another dollar and another boring office day" That's what you used to say whenever you go to work but it all changed when you got a girlfriend in your workplace. You've been together for almost a month now and as in any relationship, sex was non-stop. At your apartment, at the train ride home, at a cab, at a club's restroom, the place nor the time was important, as long as you had a condom and a hard dick, Dahyun would willingly ride you. Today you got a bit too horny and tried to push your limits.

You and Dahyun got called to her boss' office.

Boss: I know that you two have been a couple for a few weeks now. The company has no rules against couples but I hope you can still act professionally around the office and not flirt too much okay?
DH: We understand ma'am. We are responsible adults...
As Dahyun talks you admire her thick milky thighs barely being covered by her short skirt. Her hips and boobs are accentuated by her thin white top and suit. You get lost in her tight body and milky white skin, remembering the many times you held her and sprayed your cum over her plump ass, face and basically every inch of her body. You find yourself getting harder and harder as you undress her with your eyes. Dahyun suddenly kicks your shin

DH: Right oppa?
Y/N: Oh uh yes. What she said
Boss: Okay. I expect you guys to work harder alright?

You both stand up and exit the boss' office, trying your very best to hide your 10 inch erect cock in your slacks. Before you close the door, her boss called Dahyun and asked about some office stuff. You stand beside the door, out of sight from Dahyun's boss. "Psst" You call out to Dahyun softly and subtly point to the outline of your huge member. She notices and shoots this look at you.

Her boss is still talking but you've already started to stroke your dick over your pants, showing to Dahyun the outline of the dick she always craves for

Her boss finishes talking and closes the door. Dahyun immediately hits your chest