25. Reunion

*11pm at the hotel

*11pm at the hotel

Y/N: Oh fuck Momo. I wish we could do more.

You're sitting on Momo's bed with you dick out. Momo is giving you a tit job while slurping the head of your cock. Her mouth and breasts moving intensely to pleasure your rod.

It's been a hectic three weeks, with but a few minutes of breathing time in between schedules

It's been a hectic three weeks, with but a few minutes of breathing time in between schedules. Momo was at the verge of breaking down because of stress and urgently asked for you in the middle of the night.

MM: Me too oppa. I'm feeling too stressed these days.

Momo's bouncy and vulgar breasts wrapped around your cock, moist from her own saliva. It felt like heaven between her tits. Her curvaceous and tight body doing its very best to please your cock. She's literally squeezing the stress from out of you, wringing you like a wet cloth. You felt like exploding especially since you've been busy too and you haven't blown your load for quite some time now. You do your best to hold back and extend this paizuri from this sexy and naughty Japanese beauty. You grab her nipples and pinch them as she continues to bounce your cock in between her tits.

Y/N: I'd fuck you like a beast right now if we had time.

You caress her cheek.

MM: Promise me that you'll do that once we get the chance okay?

She looks at you with her big eyes while she licks the pre-cum from your cock.

Just the thought of fucking Momo, or any of the girls for that matter, turned you on to your limits. Momo felt your warm cock enlarge even more. She pressed her tits more; the pleasure was unimaginable and Momo enjoyed seeing you get crazy from her expert tit job. She sucked the head of your cock and swirled her tongue around the tip as if she was making out with your cock. She tasted your pre-cum and couldn't wait anymore for the real, thick load that would eventually coat her throat. This was the best stress relief for her. Momo started to press her tits tighter and move her mouth and chest faster. You did your best to hold back but her tit job was just too amazing.

Y/N: Shit, Momo I'm cumming.