6. Date Night

*9 am

*9 am. Day of the date with Dahyun

You spring up on your bed, fully energized and excited for the day. Jihyo squeezed your energy dry last night that's why you slept so well. "I have to thank Jihyo" you thought. You wash your face and strut around getting dressed with your heart humming. You look like an idiot just smiling around. You go out of your bedroom and start listing the things you need to buy for your date with Dahyun later. You plan to prepare a western dinner with Dahyun. "Pasta, steak, wine" you thought, "oh and condoms" you added. You prepare breakfast and eat it heartily. You hear the television turning on from the girls' living room. You go to the hole. "Knock knock!" you say loudly. The cabinet slides over and you see Sana in her pajamas. Her hair is still messy, it looks like she just woke up.

SN: Oppa? You're awake early

She says while rubbing her eyes.

Y/N: Yup! Excited for my date

You say while you're picking up your food from your table and moving it to their table. You sit down on their dining table and Sana is sitting at the sofa, watching TV.

Y/N: You girls have any plans today?

SN: Nothing much. I think PD-nim asked us to go out to dinner with him but I don't know who will go.

Y/N: That's cool. He's very involved huh?

SN: Yea he's protective of us.

Y/N: Will he get angry at me if he finds out I'm basically living with you guys?

SN: I don't know. He won't find out anyways. But he might get angry if he finds out one of us is going on a date.

Sana says teasingly.

SN: Tell me about your plan!

Y/N: Nothing too fancy or extravagant. Just—

You are interrupted by Jeongyeon appearing from the stairs. She's wearing a loose shirt and some shorts.

Y/N: Just dinner, which I'll prepare, wine. Maybe a movie in my house? Not so sure what to do after dinner.

SN: Aish! Don't be so shy. We all know what will happen after dinner!

JY: You talking about the date?

SN: Yup!

Y/N: Hey Jeongyeon. When did you arrive?

JY: I arrived early this morning.

JY: Sooo you have a date later huh?

Y/N: Yup. Excited and nervous. You going to that dinner with JYP?

JY: I don't think I will.

Sana stands up and goes upstairs.