13. Can't resist

*morning, at your bed

You wake up feeling great. "ITZY shooting today, I don't want to be early again" you thought to yourself but then you remember the anal session with Chaeryeong yesterday before working; "Maybe It's not so bad to go early".

You rise up from your bed and take a bath. You wanted to go out right after eating breakfast.

After your morning routine and getting dressed for work, you go out and fix yourself up a quick breakfast. The cabinet in the hole moves and you see Sana pop out.

SN: Oppa Good morning..

She says with a hesitating tone

Y/N: Oh! Sana! Good morning!

She sits down beside you, you expected her to cuddle up to you but she was keeping distance. Her eyes looked like that of a puppy.

SN: We didn't see you yesterday at all

Y/N: Oh yea, I was kinda tired from work so I quickly went to bed.

SN: In the morning too..

Y/N: I just thought that I should arrive early to work since I was working with a different division for yesterday and today.

This was a lie, you didn't want to tell her that you purposely avoided them.

SN: Oh really? With whom?

Y/N: I'm shooting with ITZY. They're pretty cool.

SN: Oh.. That's nice. Maybe we can eat dinner later when we get back from work?

Y/N: Oh. Nope. I sort of have plans with them. Maybe next time?

You gobble up your breakfast.

SN: Oh. Okay then Y/N.

She suddenly turned stern.

Y/N: I'll see you later Sana!

You pinch her arm, pick up your bag and go out. You were conscious of her feelings but you realize that if they insist on pushing you away then "I can just go away by myself" you thought.

Sana stands up and goes back to their living room. She sits down on the sofa with a big sigh. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo are also there.

SN: Siiiighh

JY: What happened?

SN: Well. Y/N has plans with ITZY later tonight.

NY: Oh yea I remember our managers talking about it.

SN: Looks like he's enjoying his time.

JH: Siigh. He doesn't even miss us while we're here just constantly talking about him..

NY: Ugh. I miss the jerk.

JY: Enough. I don't like this anymore.

 I don't like this anymore