22. Back home

*4pm at a local market

You're watching Nayeon and Momo try out a bunch of hats and sunglasses. You've been walking around for a few hours now with these two. The other girls went their separate ways with the other managers, shopping for souvenirs for their families and other things. Early morning tomorrow, you'll be heading back home.

The last few days went by in a flash. Jihyo, who confused the hell out of you, was the same as always, acting like the two of you didn't share a passionate night together. Nayeon and Jeongyeon acted normally, as if they didn't share an intimate night at the start of this vacation. You half-expected that they'll act sweetly and let their emotions free since this was supposed to be a relaxing vaction after all. Sana and Dahyun were all lovey dovey, not leaving each other's side for even a minute. Tzuyu also kept teasing you by flashing you her ass or tits randomly, even in public. She seemed to enjoy it too, seeing you get flustered and knowing that her body is an instant turn on for you.

All these unusual behaviors from the girls but one of them took the cake, Mina. Mina was the weirdest one of them all. She normally flirted with you subtly and even if she did openly flirt, it was in private. But after that night with the accident at the bar, Mina started acted all clingy and sweet. She beat Sana in terms of skinship. Mina clung to you and made herself feel at home beside you. You didn't complain because... it's Mina, but you admit that it was weird.

NY: How about this oppa?

Nayeon showed you her tenth pair of sunglasses. You were happy to give opinions but you were a bit tired. What Jihyo told you about the girls making you pay for keeping the secret was true. They literally made you pay for the things that they bought.

Y/N: You look great Nayeon.

You answer emptily. Nayeon removed the sunglasses and rolled her eyes at you.

NY: Come on oppaaaaa. Just a little more okay?

She acted cutely as she pinched your cheeks. You sigh. "Ugh. If only she wasn't so adorable" you thought.

Y/N: Fine fine.

Nayeon smiled like a rabbit and picked up another pair of sunglasses to try out. Momo came out of a dressing room, trying out a loose pair of elephant pants. The thin and loose material was unable to hide her plump peach. She turned around and looked at her long legs and the shape of her ass on the mirror.

MM: How is this oppa?

Y/N: You're butt looks amazing and plump Momo.

You say in a loud voice. You purposely spoke loudly in Korean, knowing that Momo would get embarrassed but the people looking around won't understand a word. Momo got flustered and looked around.

MM: Ya lower your voice!

Y/N: No one can understand anyway. I can say that you had a mind shaking orgasm when I fucked your ass and no one will care.