24. To Japan

*11pm at your bedroom

You're watching a movie on your laptop with Mina lying down beside you. Her head is on your shoulders and you're pulling her close to you. She's wearing a thin tank top without a bra and some skimpy shorts, her usual clothes at home when it's not too cold. Mina comfortably rubbed her almost bare body and legs all around your body, warming herself up. You've been spending more and more intimate, private moments with Mina these days. You felt like you're becoming closer and closer to becoming a couple.

Your door opens slowly and Dahyun peeks shyly.

DH: Y/N?

You pause the movie and look up.

Y/N: Dahyun-ah?

Dahyun notices Mina on your bed.

DH: Oh I didn't know Mina unnie was here.

MN: It's okay Dahyun. Do you need Y/N tonight?

Normally, Mina would be ready to stand up and let Dahyun have you for tonight but now she digs her head deeper on your chest. She wanted to stay even if she'd join or not.

DH: Oh it's not like that. I couldn't sleep.. Sana unnie was already deep asleep so I came here.

You look at Mina briefly and Mina smiles at how adorable Dahyun is.

DH: Will it be fine Mina unnie? Y/N?

MN: Yes Dahyuniee~ We're just watching a movie.

Mina moves aside to give space to Dahyun. Dahyun happily skips to your bed and gets under the covers. Dahyun was wearing long pants and an oversized shirt. She removes the shirt before lying down beside you, leaving only her tank top and braless breasts in view. She pressed her small but meaty body against yours. The moment she wrapped her legs with yours, you already felt your cock twitch. You couldn't help it, Mina and Dahyun's legs and thighs on top of you plus their bare breasts just poking your torso. You continued to watch the movie with a boner that was too obvious for the two of them.

Mina on your left and Dahyun to your right. You kept the volume of the movie lower to help Dahyun sleep.

DH: The two of you seem to be spending time together frequently

Dahyun asked with her eyes closed. She hummed peacefully as she digs her head on your chest.

Y/N: I guess so.

DH: I like it. You two look good together.

You smiled from the bottom of your heart. Mina buries her head on your chest and cuddles you a bit. She was also happy at what she heard and a bit embarrassed.

MN: You're not jealous Dubu? I might take Y/N all for myself.

DH: That's okay unnie. Besides, I'm sure you won't do that.