5. Hole in the wall

*at your house

You're tired from fixing the garden and having a threesome. "I still have time before dinner, I should take a nap" you thought. You fall asleep.

You're woken up by noise from the street. It's already dark. "Fuck I slept for too long, it's already 2am". You go look at the window and see around 20 fans crowding the street and only one female manager trying to disperse them. You go down to do the job Nayeon asked you to do. You wear a long black coat to look like a manager yourself. You go out your gate and start to help the manager.

Y/N: Hey hey it's too late now! Go home! The girls are sleeping!

You hear some of them boo. One fan says "Why did that manager come out from next door". After a while they disperse.

Manager: So you're Y/N? Nayeon told me that you'll be helping me. Let's go back inside, Sana is awake.

Y/N: Okay then.

You both go inside and you see Sana drinking tea on the living room. She's wearing cotton pajamas. "She's too cute" you thought.

Y/N: Hey Sana why are you awake?

SN: I got woken up by the fans. I'll fall asleep again in a while.

You and the manager sit down beside Sana.

MNGR: Thank for your help earlier Y/N but it looks suspicious because you look handsome and young and live next door.

Y/N: I am handsome and young and live next door.

MNGR: Not humble

Sana is laughing. She leans on your shoulder as she drinks her tea

MNGR: The girls seem comfortable with you huh? Hey Sana, is it okay if Y/N sleeps here until the girls return?

SN: That sounds good. He can sleep here for three nights. Is that okay with you Y/N?

Y/N: Uhhh

MNGR: We'll pay for your meals as a sort of payment

You remember that Nayeon already gave you more than enough payment for this favor.

Y/N: I don't have a reason to say no. Okay then.

SN: Nice! I'll go up now okay oppa? I'll see you in the morning.

Sana goes upstairs leaving you and the manager at the living room

Y/N: Manager noona do I have to do anything?

MNGR: Not much.

She pauses for a while

MNGR: Actually, just don't do anything stupid to the girls okay? You're an attractive guy in the same house with attractive girls. Some of the girls will arrive at Saturday afternoon and the others will arrive Sunday. You can sleep back at your house at Saturday.

Y/N: I would never even think about it. I'll even sleep on the sofa. 

The manager goes out and goes home. You lie down on the sofa and check your phone. You have a message from Dahyun and Mina.

DH: Oppa are you there? You didn't reply to me :( have you forgotten about me?

Y/N: I'm sorry Dahyun-ah. I passed out. I even forgot to have dinner. I'll call you when I wake up!

You reply to Mina

MN: Oppa we already ate dinner! You weren't texting us so we thought you already ate or maybe you passed out.

Y/N: I have a surprise for you tomorrow morning. It's at the living room.

You put down your phone and fall asleep easily.