14. No use hiding

*at Sana's bed. Morning 8am

You're in a spoon position, hugging Sana tightly. You're woken up by Nayeon tapping your shoulder from behind.

She whispers

NY: Oppa, help me cook breakfast?

She asks you with a bright smile. Her cheeks looked adorable and you were unable to resist.

Still half-asleep, you answer.

Y/N: Oh okay. I'll follow you in a bit.

Nayeon nods and goes out of the room. You look back at the sleeping Sana. She's facing at the other side with your arms hugging her stomach while your morning wood was poking Sana's soft ass. You decide to stay for a few more minutes to appreciate Sana's cute sleeping face and her ass on your dick. You remember what happened last night and feel great warmth towards the girl. You kiss the top of her head and start to pull your arms away.

"If I didn't have to cook breakfast, I'd take you right here in the middle of your room with your members" you thought as you fix your underwear and your erection.

After calming down, you go downstairs and see Nayeon laying down some ingredients on the kitchen counter. She's wearing an apron over her shirt and pajamas.

 She's wearing an apron over her shirt and pajamas

You put your arms around her and kiss her cheeks.

NY: Yaaaa. What are you doing?

She asks sheepishly, obviously embarrassed.

Y/N: Nothing. What do you want me to cook honey?

NY: What? Honey? This kid, being arrogant just because of last night aish.

Y/N: Haha! Just kidding. Egg rolls, potato pancakes and some sundae (Korean blood sausage) sounds good?

NY: Sure. I'll do the egg rolls.

"Honey, ridiculous" Nayeon thought as she's cracking the eggs in a bowl with a blushed face.

As you're making the potato pancake mix, you look outside and realize that the sun is barely shining.

Y/N: Why'd you wake me up so early? My phone is at my house, so I don't even know the time.

NY: I just missed your cooking honey.

She says, teasing you.

Y/N: I bet you were just hungry and wanted someone to cook for you.

NY: Is that wrong? I wanted you to cook for me as an apology hmp.

Y/N: If we get married, then I'll cook for you every day, dear.

Nayeon glares at you with a disgusted look.

NY: You've been getting bold lately huh?

Y/N: Yes. Cause you're so adorable Nayeoniee.

You pinch her cheeks with your flour covered fingers, staining her cheeks.