23. Hot and Cold

*the night before the interview at YG entertainment

You're sitting alone at the sofa as you got home earlier than the girls. You were preparing the questions that you need to ask tomorrow for the team manager of Blackpink and Jennie herself. Thinking about meeting Jennie, a well-known seductress in the industry, made you imagine some very "unprofessional" things. This interview was an important step in your career and it would also benefit the girls, you wanted to take it seriously and be as professional as you could. You were thinking about browsing some pictures of Jennie and rub out a quick one before the girls arrive to release your pent up stress but then you receive a call.

Y/N: Hello Mina?

MN: Oppa? We're on the way home

Y/N: All of you?

MN: Yep! We also bought food so don't buy delivery food okay?

Y/N: Okay then Minaring

MN: We'll get there in 20 minutes.

The phone shuffles around.

MN: We'll be there soon so don't masturbate okay?

She whispers into the phone. She already knew by instinct when you felt frisky and horny.

Y/N: Haha! Okay okay, see you soon Mina.

You felt excited and just a little bit arrogant. "Mina must be horny right now" you thought as she asked you to not touch yourself. Instantly, Jennie disappeared from your thoughts and was replaced with Mina and the naughty things she'd probably ask for later.

Time pass as you keep imagining Mina. You hear a car stop in front and the fans outside start to cheer loudly. You were not allowed to help them anymore since fans will know that you lived with Twice. The girls entered the house one by one and you hear a manager calming the crowd down outside and clearing them out.

SN: Aigoo so many fans again today.

Sana says while removing her shoes. They're all sweaty and were wearing comfortable workout clothes.

You stand up and greet Sana by putting your hand over her shoulder, just an act of sweetness and a slight suggestion that you wanted some intimacy.

Y/N: Dance practice today?

SN: Yea opppaaaa. I'm so tired.

Sana answered while hugging you. She was sweaty but she still smelled great.

MM: Let's eat already! I'm hungry.

The girls brought out the food from plastic bags that they were carrying.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon set the table. Dinner was weird. It was an assortment of food that didn't complement each other. Grilled eel in rice, steak and some chocolate and avocados for dessert.

Y/N: Dinner is an assortment, as usual.

The girls usually order different food depending on the tastes of each one so different dishes was not unusual but these foods had a common trend among them that you didn't want to ask about as it may be an insult to you or a sign from them. "Stamina food huh? Are they telling me to do better or are they telling me that they want a good fucking in the next few days..." you contemplate inside your head.

Mina pecks your cheeks and pulls you to the table.

MN: You have to eat a lot oppa~

Y/N: S-Sure haha

You laugh emptily. "So which one is it?" you play back the recent times that you had sex with Mina thinking if you did well. "I did well so maybe it means that she wants to release stress soon?" you thought.