12. Slips and Conflict

*at twice's dorm.

The impromptu party was ongoing. You enjoyed with the girls. Sana was hugging you all night, she was ecstatic at the news that you weren't getting fired. Nayeon got drunk as usual. Jihyo and Jeongyeon pranking each other. Mina becoming noisier the more she drinks. Dahyun and Chaeyoung hyping up Momo to dance. Tzuyu drank like an old man but not getting drunk at all. It was a usual night for them but it felt new to you. You had a new found appreciation about the time you spend with the girls.

Jeongyeon brings out an empty bottle. "Spin the bottle everyone! Take your places!" Everyone sits in a circle.

The bottle spins a few times. There were dares and truths, the usual. The bottle spins once more and points at you.

JY: What's with you and Momo and Sana?? They slept at your house yesterday. Sana's eyes were swollen this morning and Momo was very clingy

You glance at Momo and Sana. "What's the harm in telling them? I didn't get fired anyways"

Y/N: Uh well. I almost got fired... and you guys almost moved away because of me. Sorry heh!

Nayeon instantly sobers up. Jihyo's smile disappears. Mina looks at you with sad and worrying eyes and everyone stops what they're doing.

JH: WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIRED?

Jihyo asked in an angry but worried voice. You get flustered and afraid.

Y/N: Uh I – I almost—Sana, Momo help.

Sana moved beside you and clung to your arm.

SN: It's my fault really I—

Momo interrupts

MM: It's also mine.

SN: Y/N and I got caught at the rehearsal room fucking by Sadness Manager.

You see Sana almost in tears in telling the story. "She must've felt responsible for my idiocy" you thought. You decide to tell the story instead.

Y/N: She caught us. She talked to me how she'll get me fired. She also figured out that Momo and I did it at the same place a month ago

TZ: Pabo.

You see Chaeyoung and Tzuyu laugh. Jihyo quickly darts her eyes towards the maknaes and they quickly become quiet.

Y/N: She also figured out what happened at the hotel after the shoot and other instances where she suspected my closeness to you guys.

You see Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo look at you with a serious face. They weren't finding this amusing.

NY: So how did you survive? You talked to Sadness?

Y/N: Well.. it's weird actually. Pretty lucky

You tell the story that Sadness got promoted and moved and your theory that she didn't bother anymore with reporting because of this

Y/N: It's all okay now so please don't get mad at Sana and Momo anymore? Just be mad at me.

Jihyo sighs loudly.

JH: Tsk. I'm not angry. Alright girls, meeting. Y/N go to your room.

Jihyo brings the party to a halt.

Y/N: My room? What are you my—

She points at your room with angry eyes.

JH: Now Y/N.

Y/N: Aish. Fine

You go to your house and close the hole. You go to your room and lie down.

*at twice's living room.