[One Shot] Nayeon's Lucky Lightstick

*Author's note: I'll be writing one shots in between chapter as a way to practice different kinds of writing. These one shots aren't necessarily part of the story for Thin Walls, it just takes place in the Thin Walls universe(?) . Some of them will be smut, some won't. I hope you still enjoy!*

This story is told in Nayeon's persepctive

I just finished taking pictures for a certain brand. Recently, days have been slow and i really miss Once. It'll be a while before we get to see them. We just produced a new line of merchandise, including a new Candybong for them. I hope they like it.
*ring ring*
Its our manager unnie. "Nayeon, can you come to the factory now? They wanted one of the girls to check the quality of the merch and you're the only one free right now". I agree unwillingly. I wanted to go home immediately and maybe entice Y/N to have sex or at least to play with myself using my favorite dildo since I'll be alone anyways, but work is work.

I ride at the back of the car and ask the driver how long it'll take; "Around 30 mins Ms. Nayeon". Barely enough time to sleep. I cover my legs with a blanket since I think the driver is looking at my legs since I'm just wearing a skirt. I remove my safety pants under the blanket cause it's too restricting. 

I pull out my phone and see that Jeongyeon sent a video at our groupchat, it's usually funny videos but this video was about a couple who posted a video where the guy is using a vibrator on her girlfriend in public. "This is straight up porn, why are you sending this Jeongyeon?!" Jihyo angrily asked. "Look at the background! Its during one of our fan meetings!". I look at it again and see that it really did happen at one of our fan meets. "Why would they do that" I send in our group chat but the truth is, I got turned on at the thought of my pussy getting teased in public.

I feel my pussy getting wet over my panties. I touch myself a bit under my blankets. Fuck i want something inside of me so bad, when i get home I'll fuck myself until I pass out. I continue fingering myself, making sure that I don't make a weird face or sound. We hit a bump and three of my fingers slide inside my pussy quickly. I moan a bit but i quickly bite my lips. The driver looked at me weirdly then said sorry because of the bump. I'm almost at the cusp of cumming from my fingers alone and the thrill of doing this in secret. It'll be bad if I cum since I squirt A LOT but this feels too good to stop.

As I finger myself more intensely under my blanket, liquids dripping from my pussy to my legs to the car seat, suddenly the car stops. "Miss Nayeon, we're here". Fuck i was almost there why did we have to arrive now. I fix my skirt and put the towel over my seat to cover my spilled juices. I get down and I'm greeted by manager unnie. She guides me over inside the factory. I could see all the merchandise being mass produced and packaged. I hope Once will love this. She brings me to a corner office and I see the merchandise laid down on the table. "Check these out okay Nayeon? Try them out. I'll go out and talk to someone first. I'll be back in a while" she tells me. I sit down and I realize that I forgot to wear my safety pants and I'm only wearing my wet panties.

I begin to inspect the merchandise. The table had blankets with our faces on it, hoodies and other clothing items. They were all in good condition so i was satisfied. I moved over to the lightsticks and other electronics. I turn them on and see that they're all working well. I take a closer look at the Candybong since it's our best seller. The handle was round and smooth except for a little button that turns on the light. Yup, Once would love this. I love the lightstick as well. As i held the lightstick, it reminded me of my toys back home. This should work well i thought.

I slowly lift my skirt and pull down my panties. I use the handle of the lightstick to tease my pussy. I'm still wet and a bit sensitive from almost cumming earlier so this light stick was turning me on so much. Fuck it, I want to do it. I spread my pussy lips and insert the lightstick inside of me. It feels amazing, I dont know if it's because its stiff or I'm just so turned on from doing this in public. The office had a big window that allows me to see outside. Suddenly a group of workers pass by and waves and at me. I wave with my empty hand while i continue to insert the candybong inside of me. It turns me on more thinking that these people had no idea of the dirty thing I'm doing under this table. 

The door opens and I quickly take out the lightstick and act normal. "Hello there Ms. Nayeon, are you doing okay? I'm a new manager at this factory" he tells me. I think he's around his late 20's, probably almost 30. He looked built and was rather handsome. Yup, he could help me with something. 

I say hello back and tell him to come closer to me. I give him the wet lightstick and ask him if he knows why it's wet. "I don't know Ms. Nayeon, I was sure it wasn't wet when i placed it on the table" he says. I face him and spread my legs showing him my dripping pussy. "It's because i used it as a dildo" I tell him while i spread my pussy. He looks shocked but that turns me on more. I signal him closer. 

"You said you wanted to help me right" I say as i spread my pussy in front of the manager. I pull his hand thats holding the light stick towards my crotch. He kneels down and asks me what to do. I take the lightstick from his hand and fuck myself with it while he watches closely. He starts using his hand to move the make shift dildo inside of me. I moan as he pushes it deeper and deeper. I tell him to hide under the table just in case someone comes by again. I play with my clitoris as he continues to insert the lightstick. I see his boner on his pants. I tell him to take it out and start stroking it. I got kinda dissapointed that it was way smaller then Y/N's dick. He tries to lick my pussy but I push him away. I tell him to focus on using the lightstick instead. 

Manager unnie suddenly opens the door. The manager stops inserting the lightstick but I continued it using my hand and signaled him to continue. Unnie asks me about the merchandise, I tell her that its okay and I'm not yet done inspecting it. I play with myself more intensely still trying my best to not make a sound or a weird face while unnie talks to me. Doing this in front of her turns me on more. The manager inserts a finger and it hits my favorite spot right away. I can't hold this moan any longer fuck, she has no idea of what's happening under this table. She suddenly receives a call and turns around, I throw my head back and inhale intensely as I'm about to cum. I remove the lightstick and finger my clit. Unnie goes out again and I stand up and squirt all over the merchandise on the table and the manager kneeling down. It was so intense, my legs were shaking and I couldn't help but make a sound. He also came on his hand but the amount was nowhere near the amount Y/N released.

I take the towel on the table and wipe down my sweat and the juices on my legs and the merchandise on it. I press the button and it still turns on. I tell the manager that this lightstick was well made as it still works even after getting wet. "Ms. Nayeon i want to fuck you please" he tells me. Of course I say no, he's not even close to Y/N's size, I bet I'll just get dissapointed. 

I come up with an idea. I gave a special request to the manager to put all these merchandise in one pack. He agrees and I write a small note on the towel and the Candybong; "Nayeon was here". On my way home, I turned on Vlive and talked to Once. "Hey Once! I went to the factory today to check out the merch and I can say that it's really good!" I smirk on my own knowing how "good" the merch really was. "I left a note on one of the merch! Send me a picture if you're the Once that will be able to buy my lucky lighstick!!"