[One Shot] Momo's wardrobe malfunction

*Author's note: I've decided to only write one shots in this book that will take place in the "Thin Walls" universe so that I can write other stuff without thinking much about the plot! If i ever write an AU one shot again then I'll put it in a different book. Also it's a low effort one shot soo read it with a grain of salt*

*at the shooting set.

Twice is shooting a Time to Twice episode. The theme for today is TDOONG high school. You all look at them in their school girl outfits. "Ugh today is gonna be a hard day" you thought to yourself. Hard, referring to your dick that refuses to settle down because all of them in their short skirts and tight blouse looked so hot.

*at the waiting room

They all finished their make-up and wardrobe first. The set had an accident so the staff was fixing it first and it was gonna take a while.

You see Momo sitting at the sofa, browsing on her phone. She crossed her legs showing you her thick thighs in her short skirt and her tight blouse that looked like it was ready to pop open because of her breasts. You decide to sit beside her.

Y/N: You look hot in your uniform Momo

Momo puts her phone down and smiles and leans at you.

MM: Really oppa? You like our outfits today?

You spread your legs a bit, showing your crotch and obvious erection over your jogger pants

Y/N: I love it.

MM: Aigoo our Y/N is raring to go.

Y/N: You look amazingly thick Momo. Your boobs look huge and your legs are so-

You just shake your head, unable to describe how much she turns you on.

MM: Really oppa? We still have some time so.. do you want to show us how much you love our outfits?

You start to grope her legs. All of the other members are at the same waiting room but they don't seem to mind. In fact, some of them put their phones down and start to watch.

You move your hands up and down Momo's legs.

Y/N: Your skin is so soft Momo.

Momo faces you and starts to kiss your neck. You move your hands higher up to her ass. You pull down her safety shorts and enjoy Momo's tight peach. Momo is moving her hands over your dick, stroking it over your pants.

Y/N: Momo pull it out. I can't wait to fuck you.

NY: Ya don't mess her up too much. She'll have to fix up again.

Y/N: I can't promise anything Nayeon, just looking at all of you is enough to make me cum.

You see Momo smirk.

Momo pulls down your pants and lets out your dick. Momo starts stroking your cock with her small hands.

You carry Momo and sit her down on your lap with her legs across. Momo pushes your dick on her legs. You could feel the softness and the meatiness of her thighs. You reach for her pussy and massage the moist opening of her vagina.