7. Smoke and Mirrors

*at your room. 6am

You're woken up by Jeongyeon getting up. Dahyun is still deep in sleep on your other side.

Y/N: Jeong? Up so early?

JY: Yea I don't want the girls to get suspicious. I'll just tell them I ate and got drunk outside with my sister

Y/N: Oh okay then.

You watch her as she gets dressed. Her long legs fitting through her tight shorts looked hot.

JY: Ya Y/N, you have a morning boner. You're so energetic.

She laughs pointing at the tent you made with your dick and the blanket.

Y/N: I still have energy even after what we did last night.

She smiles brightly while blushing. Jeongyeon remembers the embarrassing things she did yesterday to tease you into sex.

Y/N: Hey give me a kiss before leaving me?

JY: Ya aren't you asking for too much? You still have Dahyun beside you.

Y/N: Come on Jeoongg. I know you don't like giving kisses but can you make an exception for me?

She sighs and kisses your cheek before saying bye. You felt closer to Jeongyeon now and it made you happy. You go back to sleep while hugging Dahyun in a spoon position. You touched her hips, ass and legs and fell asleep while feeling her soft skin.

*10 am

You open your eyes slightly and see the sun shining brightly through the window. Dahyun also opens her eyes and pulls your arms closer.

Y/N: Good Morning Dahyunnie

DH: Good Morning Oppa. I guess I fell asleep last night?

Y/N: Yea haha! You got drunk huh?

DH: Yea I'm sorry. I regret that I didn't see what happened after you came inside me. You did it with Jeongyeon unnie?

Y/N: Well, yea. She actually got up a few hours ago and returned back home.

DH: Ohhhh... hey oppa

Y/N: Yea?

DH: I guess your morning is really good huh?

Y/N: What do you me-

You notice your hard dick placed in between Dahyun's ass cheeks. You quickly try to move back a bit but Dahyun pulls you closer.

DH: It's okay. You're cute Y/N. You were slapping my ass like an animal last night but you're suddenly shy now.

Y/N: That was different.

DH: It's okay oppa. I like it

She starts to shake her hips slightly, moving her up ass and down, stroking your morning wood.

DH: If you're into anal, you should ask the other members. They love it.

This turns you even more and makes your dick harder. Dahyun felt this of course.

Y/N: Which members?

DH: Momo and Mina unnie are crazy about it. I think Nayeon unnie and Chaeng loves it too.

Y/N: Well. I don't know what to do with that information.

Dahyun continues to move her ass, now with her hand assisting it.

DH: Aiishh don't pretend. The other girls like you too. I won't take you for myself only, that'll be selfish. Besides, you have more than enough to share between the nine of us.