21. Trouble in Paradise

*morning, 7:30 am

You're woken up by the alarm for your phone. This is the usual time that you wake up for work. "Guess I forgot to turn it off" you thought. Mina is still resting on your chest while breathing softly. She has a small smile on her lips, as if she's enjoying a nice dream as she purs a bit on your chest. Momo on your left is splayed out. She was dead asleep, you could even see a bit of her nipples popping out from her loose tank top. You realize that they're all probably dead beat and enjoying the extra sleeping time from this vacation.

After sneaking in a few glances and squeezes on Mina and Momo, you get out of bed. Everyone, even the normally early Jihyo was still snoring. You take a glance at their defenseless sleeping positions. Dahyun was still being spooned by Sana but they looked very cute. These graceful, elegant, beautiful idols were sleeping with their mouths and legs wide open. Their underwear-less bodies were in plain view; you spend a good minute saving this erotic memory in your brain.

You get out of the room and head directly to the other room where Nayeon and Jeongyeon were. You open the door slightly. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are completely naked. Nayeon is on Jeongyeon's plump chest. They both had flushed cheeks and small smiles on their lips. They were obviously satisfied with what happened last night. You close the door again and head to the kitchen.

You realize that there are no ingredients at all. "I guess people who go to vacation here don't need to cook when there's a luxurious restaurant just across their lodging" you thought. You go out and is once again, astonished by how beautiful the beach is in this early morning. The waves seemed calm and the cool air paired with the warm sun felt refreshing. You go to the restaurant and see the staff already up and running.

You talk to one of the servers and ask her to serve the breakfast at the hut in around 40 minutes. You get back to the hut and see Tzuyu just getting out of the room.

TZ: Good morning Y/N oppa

She says while still rubbing her eyes.

Y/N: Hi Tzu. I asked for breakfast to be served in around 40 minutes, maybe you should wake your unnies up?

TZ: Nah, they'll wake up at the smell of food.

Tzuyu sits beside you on the sofa, lies down, and puts her head on your lap. She did it so naturally, like a dog lying beside her owner. Even at this unflattering angle, she looked beautiful.

Y/N: You're sweet to me now after I taught you swimming yesterday?

TZ: Aish. You know you're charming when you don't speak?

You laugh a little and choose to stay quiet. You put your phone down and look at the window. You stroke her hair slowly while humming. The only sound that you could hear was the waves outside.

Tzuyu closes her eyes and smiles. She enjoyed this peaceful moment with you.

TZ: You learned this from Jihyo unnie?

Y/N: Oh..

You remember Jihyo doing the same thing to you to calm down your headache and also her saying that she did this to the other members. You unconsciously did the same thing. "She must've left more of an impression that I thought" you realize.

Y/N: I guess I did.

TZ: It's nice, now I can relax on your lap too.

Y/N: Don't always count on it. My cock is really close to you right now, one wrong move and you'll feel something else other than relaxing.

You joked with her. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and chuckled. She lifts her shirt, flashing her tits to you and shakes her body a bit.

TZ: Like this?