[One Shot] Tzuyu's boredom

*Author's note: Hello! Another one shot! Don't we all love Tzuyu? I bet no guy would be able to keep his cool in front of her. This one shot shows how bored is Tzuyu of guys not being able to live up to her expectations.

This one shot takes place before chapter 1 of this book!

*at twice's house. 1 pm

Tzuyu was alone at the house. All of the members have long schedules and lessons so she'd be alone until dinner time. Her managers were also busy so she was confined inside the house.

Normally, Tzuyu would be happy to stay indoors for extended periods of time, this was just her nature as a shy introvert. This time was different though. When the normally introverted Tzuyu wants to go outside, she insists on it. Today, she particularly wanted to go to a dog café and just have some fun with the pets but without her managers, she wasn't allowed to go outside much less to a café.

Tzuyu normally obeyed the rules for them unlike her other unnies but her boredom got the best of her. She goes to her room and put on some loose jogging pants that couldn't hide her shapely legs. She also put on a thin and loose tank top then just wore a thin jacket to hide her toned body. She wore a cap and a mask to hide her face as she couldn't risk anyone recognizing her.

Tzuyu looked at herself in the mirror before going outside

TZ: Yep. This should work.

She was happy with her disguise. She walked outside and searched on her phone for dog café's that she could visit inconspicuously. There was one around 15 minutes away by riding a cad. Tzuyu hailed a cab then told the driver the address. Tzuyu mistakenly sat at the front seat. Tzuyu could see the driver looking, checking her out. She wore proper clothes that hid her body but the male driver still kept looking at her. This was nothing new for Tzuyu, she knew that she had a great body that guys could only dream of touching, gazes like these weren't uncommon for her; she could almost feel his eyes undressing her.

"You going on a date with your boyfriend?" the driver asked. Tzuyu decided to not answer as this conversation was all too familiar.

"Come on, you don't have to be rude" the driver said. His right hand then reached for Tzuyu's thighs and squeezed it. Tzuyu quickly shoved the man's hand away. Tzuyu was annoyed but bored, this always happened wherever and whenever she goes outside.

TZ: Stop the cab.

"Damn miss. You don't have to be that mean" Said the driver. He then stopped the cab, Tzuyu opens the door and goes outside but not before the driver gropes her ass.

"I'll take that as payment you bitch" the driver says before driving off. A normal girl would be annoyed but Tzuyu felt nothing. Guys going crazy for her body was a daily occurrence.

TZ: *sigh* I bet he thinks he's the luckiest guy ever. Guys tsk.

Tzuyu smirked. "another guy went crazy for my body" she thought.