26. Lost & Found

Author's note: Join my discord if you haven't yet! https://discord.gg//cFHrMNFWxD

*at an unknown location and unknown time

You're sitting down on the floor with your hands tied behind your back. You feel weird sensations throughout your body. You were sure that there was something wrong with you but you were occupied with anger and just a small dash of fear. You were analyzing your surroundings, looking for a way to escape. You knew that Yunji planned to use you to do whatever she wanted to do to the girls, meaning she had to remove your restraints at some point. You were prepared to hurt her even if she was a girl. "It's justified self-defense anyway" you thought.

Mina and Chaeyoung was already awake. Yunji explained what she planned to those two and they both glared at her.

Mina, who was normally gentle and overall soft, had a firm look in her eyes.

MN: Yunji. I know that you don't want to harm us. Let us go and we can fix this okay?

Yunji was on the table, checking what seems to be various pills and drugs.

YNJ: If this was a few years ago Mina-chan, I would have let you guys go and believe your words. But after everything I've seen there and what I had to do to even live a normal life...

Yunji picks up a small black rod that seems to be a taser.

YNJ: ... I'll be stupid to trust anyone else other than me... but that will change once I have my little Twice and Y/N

She smiles from ear to ear. You don't know what it was, but you could definitely tell that she was unhinged. At least you were thankful that she wasn't violent.. or so you thought.

She goes near Nayeon and points the rod to her.

YNJ: I'll remove your cuffs Nayeon but don't try to fight back. I'll taze you until you obey me.

Nayeon glared at her. Yunji removed the cuffs on one hand and let Nayeon free. She pulls Nayeon to the bed at the center of the room and makes her lie down.

YNJ: Alright. Put your hands here.

She points to the head-board with a metal ring at the middle. Nayeon reluctantly puts her hands up.

NY: Are you gonna tie me up again?

YNJ: Yup. Can't risk you getting funny ideas. I also think you're too feisty to be left untethered.

Yunji chains Nayeon again with her hands up.

Yunji goes close to you and reaches for your cuffs. You knew this was your opportunity so you wait patiently, waiting for the exact moment to subdue the crazy girl.

YNJ: Your turn my precious Y/N.

She lets you loose and helps you stand up. As soon as she was in range and a good place, you put all your strength in your arm and swing at her face with full power. A guy your build could easily knock out an average dude, much more this average girl. You didn't care about harming her, you just wanted to save Nayeon, Mina and Chaeyoung.