15. Acceptance

*10 pm

You received the text from Tendo.

TD: We have to talk right now Y/N. About your relationship with the girls. I'm at the car downstairs.

"Oh fuck. Not this again." You thought.

You look at the passed out Nayeon on your bed. She's still covered with cum and is exhausted. "I don't know how I can get out of this one now" you thought as you're wiping your body with a wet towel.

*10 hours ago

You're at Twice's living room. You have the day off today so you have the luxury of just lazing around while the girls run around the dorm to get prepared to leave. They're all running around in their underwear or just in their towels while Jeongyeon and Mina were fully naked, not minding the fact that you can see them. You just enjoy the view of their bouncing bodies as they run around. After a few minutes, the doorbell rings. You open it for Tendo and Pinky.

SN: Ya get dressed! The manager oppas are here!

Sana says hurriedly. Everyone goes upstairs to change. You go down to open the door for the managers.

Y/N: Good morning. They're upstairs Hyung. They're almost prepared I think.

The three of you walk upstairs to the living room.

TD: You took the day off right?

Y/N: Yep. I've been working hard with other divisions these days so I thought I should take a long weekend.

PN: Yup. Breaks are good too but we don't get a break huh Tendo?

TD: Ya are you complaining? It's so easy to take care of the girls.

PN: Yea I was just kidding.

Y/N: Must be hard since Sadness left huh?

TD: It's manageable. You help us most of the time anyways.

PN: We should treat you to a drink soon since you've been a good junior.

Y/N: I would like that!

After a while all of the girls said their goodbyes.

JH: Nayeon unnie is still sleeping. Wake her up soon! It's almost noon.

Y/N: Okay Jihyo. Work hard today girls!

"Okayyy" a few of them answer

TZ: Have fun with Nayeon unnie today

Tzuyu winks at you, teasing you. You see a few of them chuckle. "I'll have fun alright" you thought.

This was the first time that you openly told one of the members that you'd spend the day with them just fucking. You were beyond excited. You go up to Nayeon's bedroom

 You go up to Nayeon's bedroom