9. Working hard

*at your bedroom.

You wake up with Chaeyoung still in your arms. You slowly remove your arms around her and just admire her pretty face. You hear sounds coming from outside your room. You stand up and go outside, the hole is open. You see Jihyo on the other side rubbing her eyes. She's wearing a long pajama pants and a plain white hoody. Her figure still showing through the loose clothing. You thought that she still looked amazing even after just waking up and even without make-up.

 You thought that she still looked amazing even after just waking up and even without make-up

Y/N: Good Morning Jihyo-Jihyo

You greet her from the hole in the wall.

JH: Oh? G-Good morning oppa.

She answers, still half asleep but smiling brighter than the sun. You look at your phone, its only 8 am.

Y/N: Why are you up early?

JH: I don't know oppa. I wanted to sleep more but I couldn't.

Y/N: Since you're up, want to eat breakfast with me?

JH: Sure sure.

She crosses over to your living room. She sits down on the sofa first. You go to your kitchen and start whipping up some pancakes and eggs.

JH: How about you? Why are you up early?

Y/N: I just felt well rested so I got up.

JH: You had a nice sleep?

Y/N: Yup. Chaeng is in there as well. She's still sleeping.

JH: Oh? Didn't know you and Chaeyoung were already that close.

Y/N: Well, things happened. You jealous?

JH: Nah. You like me more anyways.

Y/N: Hah! I love the confidence.

After a few more minutes, you lay down pancakes on the table and a few eggs.

Y/N: Jihyo you can eat first, I'll make more for me.

She sits down on the table but doesn't eat yet. You finish cooking and go to the table. Jihyo is sitting at your left side.

Y/N: Oh? Why didn't you eat yet?

JH: I was waiting for you of course.

You feel touched at the small gesture.

Y/N: Let's eat?

JH: Yup.

Y/N: Wow, we're like a married couple eating breakfast together huh?

Jihyo blushes but laughs it off.

JH: We'll leave later right? Around 12?

Y/N: Yep. My boss messaged me and told me to go with you guys. I'm supposed to learn about the things you guys do in shoots.