[One Shot] Mina's Confidence boost

*Author's note: I'll be writing one shots in between chapters as a way to practice different kinds of writing. These one shots aren't necessarily part of the story for Thin Walls, it just takes place in the Thin Walls universe(?) . Some of them will be smut, some won't. I hope you still enjoy!*

Even after becoming a star, Mina still gets nervous before performing. Twice has a performance later today in a certain University, nothing they haven't done dozens of times before. They practiced well and everything was in place, except for Mina's confidence.

*Earlier that day
Twice just arrived at a waiting room, still in their casual clothes. They still have a few hours before their performance.

MN: Unnie what to do? I'm shaking.
JH: Don't worry Mina you can do it!

Praises and advice came from all around the waiting room but none of it really calmed Mina down. Mina wanted to be alone so she went to a secluded room.  Chaeyoung, one of her closest friends and member came to her side after getting her makeup and wardrobe.

CH: Mina are you okay?
MN: Not really. I'm nervous and don't feel confident in myself.
CH: Come on Mina, you're pretty and have a great body. You ought to have confidence.
MN: But I--
Chaeyoung cuts her off with a kiss.
CH: Please feel confident, unnie. You're amazing.

Mina liked it, of course it was her precious Chaeyoung but she was still too nervous.

MN: Thank you Chaeng but I just can't.
Chaeyoung sighs then stands up and goes out of the room. Chaeyoung won't give up like this, she smiles and sets her plan in motion. Mina just sits there and tries to distract herself by playing games on her phone. Soon her turn for the makeup and wardrobe comes. Mina got changed quickly and went to get her makeup done. It was time for the performance.

Mina stands in line with her other members, minutes away from going to the stage. Nervousness was clearly seen in her face. Chaeyoung approaches the shivering penguin.

CH: Hey Mina unnie. I did something to help you.

Mina looks confused. Chaeyoung raises a small device and turns the dial. Suddenly a wave of pleasure hits Mina, her legs almost crumble at the sudden sensation. Her panties were vibrating and it was hitting the right spots, even her asshole was being teased.

MN: Ya Chaeng! Wh- what did you do?
CH: A little something to help you. You must be in a rush you didn't notice i swapped it. I also made some alterations to your bra.

Chaeyoung pokes where Mina's nipples should be. Mina is suprised as Chaeyoung's fingers directly touched her sensitive nipples. Chaeyoung cut holes into Mina's bra exactly at the nipple area and Mina didn't notice it.

MN: YA!
CH: Just trust me Mina. You don't have a choice now.

Chaeyoung winks and smiles at Mina. Chaeyoung raises the remote again and turns up the intensity. Mina's legs became weaker but she forced herself to stand up so that no one else will notice her. Soon they are called into stage to perform. Mina panics, knowing its too late to change into proper clothes but she can't show on stage the intense pleasure she is feeling.