[One Shot] Dance Practice (Momo & Jihyo)

*Author's note: Alternate Universe! Send me DM's for specific requests or suggestion for one shots or even for the main story!

*Twice's rehearsal room

It was another day of dance practice for Twice. They've been given a sexy concept for this comeback but it seems like the multiple comebacks that focused on their cuteness made it difficult to look sexy. Jihyo and Momo stayed behind to practice more with you, their current choreographer, while all the other girls went home. The building is mostly empty now since it's late at night.

Y/N: Jihyo Momo! Try harder come on!

Jihyo is wearing jogging pants and a loose sleeveless shirt that showed a lot of her side boobs. Momo is wearing leggings that accentuates her curvy hips and ass and a sports bra that wasn't big enough to contain her breasts. They've been at it for hours now

MM: Once more Jihyo?

JH: Yea!

They're still motivated even though their bodies are covered with sweat now. As their choreographer, you try to be professional and focus on their dance moves but you can't help but look at their bodies. Jihyo's sweat soaked shirt was sticking on her skin and is almost see through. You could see her cleavage and the shape of her boobs even if you don't want to sexualize the hard working girl. You always thought that Momo had an amazing body and always admired her dance moves. You've kept a few of their sweaty towels and shirts that they left behind and masturbated into it.

You find it hard to criticize them while they're dancing because they're bodies are already so fucking sexy but their faces can't seem to express this sexiness. As they dance the choreography again, you get mad because they fail to express sexiness with their faces again.

Y/N: ENOUGH! Sit down! Both of you look like a joke

You yell at them. They whimper, almost scared but mostly disappointed at themselves. They sit down on the floor.

Y/N: What's the problem Jihyo, Momo?

MM: I-I'm not satisfied. I don't look sexy at all.

JH: I just can't seem to show it with my face.

Y/N: Here's a personal question for the both of you. Have you ever seduced anyone?

They both hesitate answering

Both: ... no

Y/N: Hmmm. I see.

You get an idea on how to make them feel sexy.

Y/N: I think sexiness comes from the inside as well. You need to be confident and know that your body is sexy.

They listen intently.

Y/N: Do you think you have a sexy body Jihyo?

JH: Y—Yea but I think I'm too fat.

Y/N: You're not fat Jihyo. Not at all.