18. Perfect

*on the road, on the way to a shooting site. Saturday 1pm

Work lent you a car for personal use for this month. Year-end activities has started. These past weeks have been the most hectic time of your work life yet. You barely see the girls at their house. Even you were working with only 3 to 4 hours of sleep. You're on the way to a shooting site for an award show which the girls will attend.

You arrive at the place and park the car. You're wearing jeans and long sleeves over a collared shirt, making you look a bit professional. You step out and carry your binder filled with checklists that you need to see before the girls appear on camera. It was a live shooting so everyone was on edge, including you. You run to the waiting room and is welcomed by chaos. The girls were getting their makeup and wardrobe done. The show starts at 5pm but preparations would of course start this early. Unlike other shootings, they didn't have the leisure to laze around and wait for others to finish. Jeongyeon noticed you arriving.

JY: Y/N! You're here!

Y/N: Yup. I barely made it.

You're panting from running. The other girls say hello by raising their hands or greeting you. They didn't have time to even turn their heads. Even you had no time to be greeting like this. You had no time to even admire the girls in their skimpy underwear that was easily visible for everyone in the waiting room. Luckily you seem to be the only male allowed to just barge in like this. The staff had accepted how close you are with the girls now.

You quickly rush out and do your job. You pull out your checklist and do your job smoothly. You were responsible for everything that would help the girls be promoted better, from their group and individual sponsors for clothings and shoes to the water that they should be drinking at the table.

A few hours passed. You were slowly filling your checklist properly, the only one left are the sponsored gowns that the girls would wear. You go to the wardrobe room and check each one. The price for these clothes were no joke so you were careful to not damage anything.

After running non-stop for around 3 hours, it was finally time for "stand-by". This means that the artists would soon be walking the red carpet, meaning the hard part of your job is almost done. You were dead tired. The two hours of sleep you had were not enough to fuel working like this, thankfully you had a different kind of energizer that stood in front of you.

All 9 girls were standing in line, in their beautiful gowns and make up but all of this was outshined by their big smiles when they greeted you.

"Y/N! You worked hard!"

All of them greeted you loudly enough that the other idols and staff looked at them. You didn't feel your tired soles anymore. You felt instantly energized and warm because of these 9 angels. You walk nearer to them.

Y/N: Thank you girls. You all look..

You shake your head in amazement, showing them that you had no words to describe them.