11. Lucky us

*morning

*morning

This was the first morning in a long time that you didn't felt great. You wished that this morning didn't come but the sun must rise every day.

The morning was the same as usual. You ate with the girls. It seems that none of the other girls know. Momo and Sana tried their best to smile as usual. You go back to your house and take a bath.

"Ah shit. I'm preparing to go to work just to get fired" you thought as you get dressed.

You go back to Twice's living room.

JH: Oppa you okay? You seem down.

Y/N: Ah. Well. Can't be happy everyday huh?

You flash a fake smile.

JH: Most of us don't have work today and have the day off tomorrow. Let's eat a good meal when you get home later?

You hug her out of nowhere. There was a good chance that you won't see them tonight.

Y/N: I'd love to see you girls tonight.

Jihyo hugs you back but looks weirdly at you when you break the hug.

JH: Oh okay oppa. I'll see you later.

Soon, Tendo enters the dorm and picks you, Momo, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon up.

TD: Let's go. Sadness is already at the office. She told me that she had to talk to someone or something.

You felt like choking. Momo held your hand and walked down with you to the car. The ride was the same as usual but Momo was being extra extra clingy which was unusual for her.

CH: Momo you look like a koala clinging on to Y/N. You'll see him later don't worry haha!

Chaeyoung jokes unwittingly.

You feel Momo tighten her hold on you.

Soon you get to the office. "Oh fuck here I go" you thought.

Momo holds your hand tight before leaving. You continue to look at their backs as they walk away. You felt your chest tighten.

You walk towards the office, your footsteps felt as heavy as rocks. The hallways were longer than they used to, the lights a bit dimmer and the air smelled like poison.

You go to your usual seat, among the marketing department. You see Tendo and Pinky at the other end of the office. This was the usual waiting spot for the Managers.

You sit down and just wait for your boss to call you. From a far you hear a conversation.

PN: Hey you heard about Sadness?

TD: Yea. Lucky her but also unlucky.

PN: Imagine. Getting promoted as head manager just like that but having to move to Japan.