8. Strawberry Vanilla

*morning in your bedroom

You wake up beside Mina. She went to your room last night, asking if she can sleep beside you. Of course you didn't let the opportunity go to waste and fucked Mina before going to sleep.

It's been more than a week now since you went to the interview

It's been more than a week now since you went to the interview. You haven't seen the girls much these past few days because of work. You spent this past week just passing your time, cleaning the small storage room downstairs. You've been getting anxious because JYP Entertainment hasn't called yet about your job.

You stare at Mina, sleeping softly beside you. You admire her adorable cheeks, her long eyelashes and her soft lips. Mina wakes up. She rubs her eyes and looks at you with the brightest smile. It feels like the sun shone again, only this time brighter.

Y/N: Good morning Mina

You greet her while you're stroking her hair. She stretches her arms and hugs you tightly. You feel her warm body around you and you're reminded that you're both naked and that you have a raging morning boner.

MN: Good morning Y/N. You slept well?

Y/N: Sleeping beside you will always make me sleep well.

She smiles and digs her head on your chest then hums a little.

Y/N: I missed you guys. I barely saw you this past week. You guys come home late and when you do, you're too tired to spend time with.

MN: We're preparing for a comeback. It's always like that. We also miss you oppa, I wish you'd come work with us already.

Y/N: They still haven't called. Maybe they I didn't get accepted?

MN: I'm sure they just haven't decided yet. Cheer up okay?

You smile and then just sigh.

Y/N: Any schedule today?

MN: We got a day off today. I think everyone will just be spending their time at home except for Chaeyoung.

Y/N: Why? She has something to do?

MN: She just doesn't like spending time at our dorm when it's a day off.

Y/N: I see. No one will go with her? Even the most famous ship, MiChaeng?

Mina laughs and hits your stomach.

MN: Oppa! Haha! I won't go. I prefer to just lie around.

Y/N: I think it's cute that you and Chaeng are a ship but you're so different.

MN: I think Chaeyoung likes everything I like too, so we're not that different

Y/N: Really? Everything?

You think about the things that Mina "likes", remembering that things she begged for last night. You're morning wood gets harder and Mina notices.

MN: Ya what are you thinking about.