16. Gratefully punished

You find yourself in an office. There are several clocks behind you that seem to be telling the time of different time zones. You are sat down in front of a desk filled with what seems to be profiles of several people, complete with pictures and details of their personality. Some of them seem familiar to you but your attention quickly shifts to the weird setup at the other side of the room. At the other side of the room are three large monitors, each labeled with words that seem weirdly blurry to you, surrounded by numbers and colorful logos. You then suddenly feel yourself being pulled out from your chair. The next thing you realized, you're lying down with a bright light over your face. You feel dizzy and you can't seem to see properly around the room, just weird splotches of what seems to be people walking around you. You hear someone talking. "It's his head...". The voice blurs out. "but *murmurs* will survive?" you hear a familiar but distant voice speaking.

You feel a warm feeling down your crotch. You then wake up from your dream.

*morning, at your room.

Your eyes are still closed but you could feel something or someone at your crotch and on your legs, most specifically, your dick.

"Nayeon must be hungry" you thought to yourself. You suddenly realize that Nayeon is still in your arms. You quickly open your eyes and see a person hiding under your sheets, sucking your cock. You turn the blanket and see Tzuyu servicing your morning boner.

 You turn the blanket and see Tzuyu servicing your morning boner

Tzuyu realizes you're awake and looks at you. She flashes an innocent smile at you with her eyes. Her eyes beaming with innocence while her mouth was wrapped around the shaft of your hard cock.

She takes a break from sucking your cock but doesn't stop stroking it with her hand.

TZ: Good morning oppa. This looked like it was in pain so I wanted to help you feel good.

Referring to your cock.

Tzuyu was as beautiful as always. Your weird dream was the farthest thing in your mind right now. All of your senses focused on your dick.

Y/N: Hi Tzu. Yes it's a bit in pain but you're doing a good job.

Tzuyu laughs a little and smiles at you before sucking your cock again.

You moan a bit as you throw your head back. Your dick was still a bit sensitive from the non-stop sex with Nayeon last night.

Nayeon shuffles around as you continue to moan and Tzuyu continues to make slurping sounds from sucking your cock.

NY: Hmm?

Nayeon opens her eyes. You make eye contact with her. She sees an obvious face of pleasure from you. She blinks and rubs her eyes, only fully waking up when she realizes that Tzuyu is at your crotch.

NY: Oh? You guys begun early huh?

Nayeon says while looking at you and Tzuyu. You only realize now that Nayeon is still fully naked beside you.