10. Fired

*at twice's dorm, the evening after the shoot

You and Twice just got home from the office, everyone was visibly tired so most of them went to bed. You're eating dinner with Sana and Mina.

Y/N: Tiring day huh?

SN: Yea. I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight.

MN: Me too.

You all finished eating. Sana went up already leaving you and Mina to clean up the table. You move the trophy case revealing the hole in the wall.

Y/N: Mina I'll sleep now okay?

MN: Oh! Don't forget to call your family okay? You told me you'll call them

You feel touched that Mina cares about you staying in contact with your friend and uncle

MN: I always call my family. They motivate me every day.

Y/N: Yes. Thank you Mina, I'll call them and tell them about you.

Mina blushes and hides her face with her hands.

Y/N: Haha! You're cute Mina. Come here.

You pull her hand and wrap your arms around her hips.

Y/N: Someday I'll introduce them to you guys okay?

MN: I'd love to meet your family oppa.

Y/N: Can I meet yours too?

Mina blushes more.

MN: Y-Yea.

You kiss her forehead. You squeeze her ass for a bit then let her go.

MN: Pervert

She glares at you then smiles.

Y/N: I'll call them and go to sleep. You should rest too Minari, you had a long day.

MN: Okay! I'll see you tomorrow.

She kisses your cheeks and waddles away like a penguin. "God she's cute" you thought as your heart flutters from her kiss.

*at your bedroom

You lie down on your bed after taking a bath and changing clothes. You dial up and call your friend, Ben. Ben is a bit older than you, same height as you, average looks, intelligent and gay. He's been your friend for as long as you can remember so he never flirted or showed interest in you. As far as you're concerned, he's like a brother to you.

Y/N: Hey! Ben! How are you and Uncle?

Ben: Y/N? It's been a while since I heard from you. I'm at your house right now! I've been living here since you left for Korea! Haha!

Y/N: Really? You son of a bitch don't change my room

BN: I've thrown out your porn magazines bro!

Y/N: I don't need it anyways heh. You know Twice right?

You ask smugly.

BN: The Korean girl group? I remember you were interested in them for a while

Y/N: Yea. Actually, I live next door with them

BN: No shit?? How is it?

Y/N: We're good friends. We're almost living together haha! They also helped me get a job at their company

BN: You're working at JYP??

Ben sounds urgent and a bit shocked.

Y/N: Y-Yea. I'm surprised you know their company.