3. The eldest to the youngest

*early morning

You are woken up by some noise from outside your room

You are woken up by some noise from outside your room. You open your eyes and see Sana lying beside you, just looking at you. She's too cute with her fluffy cheeks and her bright eyes

SN: Oh you're awake. You look cute when you sleep

Y/N: Thank you I guess? What's with the noise outside?

SN: Oh we're preparing to go back to the house. It's only 6 am but our manager might visit us and be surprised that we're not at the house.

Y/N: Okay then

Sana stands up, gives you a peck on the cheek and walks out the room. You get up as well and fix yourself quickly. You go out your room. You see the girls near the entrance of your house, putting on their shoes and slippers.

Y/N: Good morning and bye girls! It was very fun!

JH: (whispering) looks like you and Sana had more fun than us

You couldn't hear what Jihyo said but they laughed at it

Y/N: What'd you say Jihyo?

JH: Nothiiingg. We left a gift for you at the room!

MM: Haha! Yea! Enjoy!

You take a quick peak at the room. Nayeon is still sleeping at the room

Y/N: Hey guys! You forgot Nayeon!

JY: She's still sleeping. We don't want to carry her back to the dorm. Just let her sleep there!

DH: Ya don't do anything naughty to Nayeon okay?

She winks at you jokingly while she says this. You just smile at her.

You notice that Tzuyu is not even looking at you. You walk closer to the shy maknae.

Y/N: Hey Tzuyu, good morning.

TZ: Ah.. good morning

Y/N: I hope you had fun last night

TZ: Yea it was okay. I had a hard time falling asleep cause it was a bit noisy.

You freeze, remembering that they all heard you and Sana moaning like crazy last night. You see them smile at each other, almost as if they're teasing you.

MN: Ya let's just go.

Mina says while holding back her laughter. The girls leave one by one. Sana is the last to go out, she kisses you and then slaps your ass playfully before going out the door.

You walk to the guest room and look at Nayeon lying down without a care for the world. You remember what she did last night. She embarrassed you in front of the girls. Gave you a lap dance that ended with her passing out.