Part 44

***

The next day, I spoke to Peyton.. "So, wait. He'd really do that? He'd get me a place to stay? And pay for it? After everything we've done?" She asked. I nodded. "Wow, he must really like you." She commented, and I laughed. "It sure seems that way." I replied..

"So, then. Wow.. I mean, I'll have to keep dying my hair, and wear colored contacts.. But I've always wanted to live in London. I mean, hell.. With this new identity you got for me, I could start over. I could go get a job, and.. Wow." She said. "So, you'd want to come?" I asked, and she nodded. "Hell yeah I want to come." She commented, and I smiled. "Great, well. I'll go let Harry know.. Where did Jeff run off to?" I questioned.

She shrugged. "He just said he needed some air. I'm sure he'll be back." She replied. I nodded, going over and walking through the connecting door to my side of the apartment..

I stopped cold in my tracks, looking around. "Peyton, come in here." I said, and she walked in, standing next to me. "What's up?" She asked. "He's gone. Harry's gone." I commented, and she looked at me, then glanced around the room..

I walked into the kitchen, then the bathroom, seeing no signs of him. All his stuff was gone, and his bag was no longer under the bed. "Damn it.. Do you think he just.. Ran off? Maybe he changed his mind." She said, sitting down on the end of the bed, looking around..

"No, I don't think he did. He was being so serious about me coming back to London to live with him, and came up with all those plans for you.. He wouldn't just leave.. If I had to guess, off the top of my head, I'd say Jeff came in here while we were talking. I think he took Harry. Possibly even forced him to leave with him." I replied, running a hand through my hair.. "So, what do we do? I mean, you're still wanted in Australia, and I'm still being hunted down all over the world." She said, and I sighed.

"Um.. I don't know. I really don't know." I commented, sitting down next to her on the bed....

**

After a few hours, Peyton came running into my room.. She leaped onto the bed, shoving her phone in my face. She restarted the video that was posted by E! news just forty minutes ago. I grabbed her phone, sitting up and looking at it, turning the volume up.

"It appears as though Harry Styles has been found, as he makes his first appearance at an airport in southern Australia. He was seen walking through the airport, and this video was taken by one of his fans.. We're all glad to see that he has been found and is doing well. His well-known manager, Jeffrey Azoff was also with him." The woman explained in the voiceover of the video..

The rest of the video played out, and I could see that Jeff was holding onto Harry's arm. They were talking, but the video was filmed too far away to hear what they were saying... After a few more seconds, the screen turned black as the video ended..

"So I was right. Jeff took him." I commented, looking over at Peyton. I handed her phone back to her. "No, that's not all. Look at the latest video they posted." She said, shoving her phone back into my hand and clicking on the last video. It was two women, talking about Harry.. "So, I think we need to address a certain subject. And that subject is Brooke Waters and Harry Styles.. As we all found out just recently, Brooke Waters was pardoned of her crimes in 6/7 continents. I know everyone is curious as to why the hell they would do that. However, I was recently informed that Harry Styles himself was behind this. He, along with the other four boys of One Direction, all agreed that Brooke Waters should be pardoned of her crimes and that she does not need to be arrested or even questioned by authorities.." She explained, glancing over at her co-host after she finished reading off the script.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in. Has anyone seen her?" The other woman asked. "No, she still hasn't been seen. I mean, this girl raised absolute hell on the internet. The world hates her for what she did.. And then Harry magically appears a day after we're informed that she was pardoned of her crimes?" She commented. "Yeah, I mean, wow. If I was Brooke, I'd turn myself in. She doesn't deserve to be let free after everything she's done." The other woman said.

I turned off the phone, handing it to Peyton, not wanting to hear any more..

"I mean, that's to be expected. You're a wanted criminal, and I'm hated by the entire world. Wonderful." I muttered. "At least we aren't in jail.. I mean.. This isn't much better, but... We can still run. We can get out of Australia." She commented..

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Yeah. We can still run. And, uh. We should probably do that soon. Now that they've seen Harry in Australia, they're going to up their security at the airport. We need to leave today.. Now, actually." I stated, and she nodded, hurrying back into her room..

The cleanup process was quick, as I packed and wiped all the surfaces, for Peyton's fingerprints mainly.

"Ok, are you ready?"