Part 6

"I'm sorry, how the hell does he know?"Peyton asked. I glanced over at her. "He just guessed it. He said there was no way he would be here by himself. None of the others said anything."I stated.. "Ok.. Um. Whatever. Brooke, you get the rest of the day off.. Adam and Dylan will be in charge of making and delivering dinners to all the boys."Kai explained..

*** One Month Later ***

The boys are all completely off the drugs now. We've had a few behavioral problems when the guys take them to the bathrooms. They sometimes try to escape during that time. But other than that, there's been no problems.

We've been letting them shower twice a week, which is good for them I guess. Personal hygiene..

But, today apparently we're randomly choosing four of them to get put together in one room. They're going to have bunk beds, and the door will be locked at all times.

"Alright, guys pick four names out of the hat. Those four will go in the bunk beds. The last one will remain on his own to make things a little bit easier. And also because we only have four bunks."Kai explained. We let the four guys choose, to make things easy.

"Niall."

"Zayn."

"Louis."

"Liam."

That would mean that Harry remains on his own. Which, is easy enough. He hasn't fought back once except apparently when they first grabbed him from his home he freaked out. But since then, he's been very compliant..

"Alright, let's go grab them. Brooke, you wanna get Zayn?"Chris asked. I shrugged, and stood up.. I'm wearing a grey blazer, jean shorts and a strapless black shirt (similar to one in photo, but not the same).

I watched as they brought Liam, Louis and Niall and put them in the room. They took their blindfolds off, and that's when I went to get Zayn..

I walked into the room. "What's going on? It's a little early for dinner."He commented as I took his blindfold off.. I helped him off the ground, undoing his ankle restraints. I swapped his other restraints for rope, tightly tying them in a complicated knot. "Ok, come on. You're switching rooms."I said..

I wasn't sure how he, or the other boys would take this. I heard that they never really talk to each other anymore. But I could hear them talking from down the hall.. Chris and Adam were guarding the door to the room with the bunks..

"Ah, good to see you."Chris commented sarcastically. Zayn lifted his tied-hands and flicked him off. I could hear all the boys talking in the room. "Wait someone's coming."I heard Niall say. "Alright, follow me."I said, glancing back at Zayn, who was right behind me..

I walked in, and they all were looking at me.. "Alright, here we are.. You all.. Have fun."I stated awkwardly.. I undid the ropes on Zayn's wrists, and moved out of the way. I watched as all of their jaws dropped at the sight of him. "Holy shit.."Zayn muttered. "Ok, bye."I said, walking out of the room and shutting the door behind me. Chris locked it.

"Did you want to go give Harry his dinner?"He asked me. I shrugged. "I can, sure."I replied..

**

I walked into Harry's room after unlocking the door, and he looked up at me.. "When can I get out of here?"He asked, as I sat down in front of him..

"Uh.. Not sure. But, here's dinner."I said, setting the plate down on his lap. He was watching me. "How long have I been here? Are people looking for me?"He asked.

"It's been a little over a month.. And.. No. Not really. We made sure to handle that when we.. Kidnapped you."I stated. That word always came out awkwardly. It made me uncomfortable. He sighed, glancing down at the food. "Why can't you tell me what you want? Did you need money?"He asked. I shook my head. "I'm not allowed to say anything.. Sorry."I commented, looking down at my hands..

"Ok. Well, thanks for the food.. Is there any chance I could get something more comfortable to sleep on, please? Maybe a blanket, or a pillow?"He asked. "I'll have to ask Kai. But I'll do my best to make sure that happens."I replied..

He always made me feel guilty about this whole thing. He was literally the sweetest person I've ever met, despite his current situation..

"Ok, thanks."He said, taking a bite of the sandwich Chris had prepared..

"And maybe some better food?"He asked. I laughed, crossing my legs into a pretzel. "I'll do my best. Chris isn't the best cook."I said. He gave me a small smile, before taking another bite of the sandwich..

"So, did you have work or something? Or do you just wear that around the house?"He asked. I glanced down at my outfit, smiling. "No, I've been home all day. I just prefer to always look somewhat presentable. It's pretty comfortable actually."I answered..

"Um. So, I have a question for you."He said. I nodded, motioning for him to continue as he ate more..

"I heard voices in the hall a little while ago.. It took me a few minutes to figure out who's voices they were. But, um.. Are all the boys here?"