Part 19

"Ok, so this is the bunk room. There's four beds in there."I said, glancing over my shoulder. Evan and Dylan were dragging the guys through the house. They put them on the beds, tying their wrists.

"So this is your sister's vacation home?"Kai asked, walking into the house. "Yeah, she uses it, but only like once a year."I replied...

***

After a few hours, the guys started waking up.. They were all extremely confused. "So, you're telling me, we switched flats, and I still don't have a bed."Harry stated, looking at me. The drugs had worn off on him about an hour ago..

"I mean, this house is smaller then the other two. So, no."I commented, shutting the chest-of-drawers. I'd just finished unpacking. He was sitting on my bed, watching me. "How long has it been?"He asked. "Like five hours. It's around 1:30."I said, and he shook his head. "I mean since we've been with you and your group."He stated.

Oh. Uh, we were actually talking about that in the car. It's been almost six months."I answered. He ran a hand through his hair. "Six months.. Wow. And, no one's looking for us?"He questioned. I shrugged. "No, not really. All of you guys' fan groups are sort of worried. But I guess they just think you needed a break from the craziness of your life."I replied. He sighed.

"Six months.."He murmured. "So.. What would happen if you let me go, and I promised I wouldn't say anything?"He asked. I leaned against the wall. "Well, it's a lot more complicated than that. We have the other guys. Both Liam and Zayn said they'd have us arrested."I explained.

"What about Niall and Louis?"He asked. "Louis has been trying to bribe us this entire time. Niall just sort of.. Doesn't mention it. Like you."I commented. He nodded, taking all the information in..

"Ok. Um. Well, will you bring up what I said to your friends?"He asked. I nodded.

"Where's Niall staying, if I'm in here?"He questioned, looking out the windows. It was a pretty small room, but it had nice views.

"We put him back in the bunk room and told him if he told them anything about you being here, he'd never see the light of day. Which, was obviously an exaggeration."I explained. He nodded. "Why can't they know I'm here? I don't understand that."He commented.

I laughed. "Yeahh, I honestly don't know the answer to that one. At this point, there's no harm in it."I replied..

"So, they were ok with me staying in here with you?"He asked. He sure asks a lot of questions.

"It was Evan's idea, actually. Pretty sure he's plotting something against me. But they were all ok with it when he brought it up."I stated. He nodded, obviously thinking about it.

***Three Days Later*** 6:27PM

***Three Days Later***  6:27PM

"Ok, um. Did you want to shower?"I asked, walking out of the bathroom, pulling a t-shirt over my head.. He was lying on the other side of the bed, against the wall. He rolled over. "Sure."He said, getting up and walking into the bathroom..