Part 7

I leaned back on the palms of my hands, glancing over at the door.

I looked back at him, nodding in response. He seemed to relax a little.. "Have they been here the whole time?"He asked. I nodded again..

He finished his sandwich and his water. "Do you think I could shower?"He asked. They were technically only allowed two showers a week, and he'd already had his two.

It's like he read my mind. "Sorry, I know I'm only allowed two a week. But, I just feel really gross. My hair feels greasy."He said. It looked greasy.. "Ok. Um.. I'm just gonna check with the girls, to see if that's ok with them."I said, picking up the empty plate and cup..

I walked downstairs. "Hey, Harry wants to shower again."I said, seeing Kai and Peyton in the living room. I set the dishes in the sink and walked back out. Chris and Evan were there too..

"Uh.. No. I don't think that's allowed. We can't have them thinking they can do whatever they want. Besides, Zayn broke the shower-head this morning when he tried to use it as a weapon."Kai explained.

"Oh, right. Forgot about that.. Ok."I said, walking towards the stairs.. "Oh yeah, and he also said he wants a pillow and blanket... And.. He knows the other guys are here. He heard them talking in the hallways."I explained. They all were staring at me. "Sorry, what? Brooke, this isn't a hotel.. Listen, how about you just go deal with Harry and all his needs. If you really think he needs to shower, he can use yours. Pillow and blankets come from your room as well. We don't have any extras."Kai elaborated, looking at me..

"But you're in charge of him. No letting him escape."She stated. I nodded. "Got it."I commented, going back upstairs.. I unlocked the door again, and paused in the doorway. He lifted his head up from its limp position, looking at me. "Well?"He asked..

"I got yelled at for asking all those questions. But yeah, they said you could shower."I said, walking over and undoing the ropes around his ankles. He stood up, stumbling a little. I held onto the rope around his wrists, so that he'd follow me. We walked out of the room, and down the hall, going upstairs, where my room is. "Where are we going? Isn't the shower the other way?"He questioned from behind me. "Yeah, but Zayn broke the shower-head this morning to try and use as a weapon. So they said to let you use mine."I explained..

"Wait.. Zayn? He's here?"He asked as we got to the top of the stairs. I turned around, looking at him. I nodded. "I thought it was just the other three.. Wow."He commented, seeming surprised. Just like the other boys had been when they saw Zayn..

"Ok, um. Here's a towel you can use. I don't have any of your products up here—"He cut me off. "I ran out of those two weeks ago."He stated. "Oh. Ok. Um. Well if you want to tell me what products you use, I can go get them for you at some point."I said. He looked over at me. "They're pretty expensive."He commented. I laughed. "I mean yeah, obviously. But you've gotta take care of your hair.. Anyway, we can deal with that later. I have shampoo and stuff in there.. Anything else you need?"I asked.

He was watching me. "Yeah, actually.. Um, shaving cream and a razor. And, these ropes.. It's so hard to wash my hair with these things on."He explained.

I opened the cabinet under my sink, crouching down and finding a razor. "Here. There's shaving cream in there as well. Um. Just.. Do me a favor. I'm not supposed to give you a razor. So.. Can you promise not to use it as a weapon?"I asked. He laughed. "Ok. Sure. I wouldn't know how to even do that."He stated.. "Oh, right. The ropes."I said, reaching over and undoing the knot. I hesitated as I pulled the ropes away. But he didn't try to attack me.. "Thanks. Um, I should only be like five minutes or so."He commented. I nodded, and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door back behind me..

I was nervous that he'd try to escape, or find something to use as a weapon..

But, ten minutes passed and the bathroom door opened. My breath caught in my chest. He had the towel wrapped around his waist, no shirt on, and had shaved the scruff that had grown on his face in the last month.. I let my eyes fall back down to my phone, and I heard him laugh..

I sat up, putting my phone in my pocket.

"Alright. So, how about you go get dressed. And I can take you back downstairs."I said..

"Is there any way I could make a phone-call? Just to my mum."He asked. I looked at him. "I really want to let you do that. But I can't. I'm pretty sure Kai would kill me."I replied. He nodded, and stepped back into the bathroom. I laid back down on my back, waiting...

He came back out, wearing one of his clean shirts and the same shorts he'd been wearing this whole time. We'd washed them once, and were washing all of their shirts when needed.

Each of them had eight t-shirts that we'd packed for them..

I stood up, walking over and grabbing the ropes from off the table. I turned around and had to take a step back.

He moved quickly, roughly forcing me against the wall. He quickly and easily pinned my arms above my head, using just one hand..

A/N:
Edited: 8/4/2019