Part 12

"So then, try."He stated, sitting up and looking at me..

"Ok.. Um. I guess it couldn't hurt anything.. I'll just go ahead and say it."I commented, glancing over at him.

"Well, let's just say that for the last two months, the guys have all been sleeping in the same room in bunks.. And you've been here."I stated. "Why?"He asked. I shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea.. But, they don't know you're here.. They think you've been living free this entire time."I elaborated.

"Ok, well why am I alone? Why not one of the other boys?"He questioned. "We picked names out of a hat, and yours didn't get picked. So, that's how that worked."I said, and he sighed, running his free hand through his hair. "Can I at least shower? I haven't gotten a shower all week."He said. "That's because you threatened Chris last week."I stated.

"Ok. Well.. You can leave my wrists bound.. Please, just let me shower. Feel my hair. It's disgusting."He commented. I sighed. "No, seriously, feel it."He said, leaning forward. I hesitated, reaching over and pushing my hand through his hair. I grimaced in disgust. He leaned back a little, watching my reaction.

"Exactly."He stated, and I sighed, wiping my hand off on the couch.

"I'll go have a talk with Chris.."I commented, standing up. "Are you two dating?"He asked as I walked towards the door. "No. Why?"I questioned, pulling the door open. He shrugged. "You just seem close."He replied. "Known him for over ten years. Time will do that.."I said, and walked out of the room. I shut and locked the door. I jumped when I turned around and ran into Louis. "Holy shit, you scared the crap out of me."I said. He laughed.

"What're you doing out here?"I asked, then looked down. His wrists were tied together in front of him. Evan must've let him out.. "Who's in there?"He asked, motioning towards Harry's room.

"No one you know. Just, come on.."I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him down the hallway. He followed me once I let go, and we went downstairs. "Evan, why is he just walking around?"I asked.

"Cause they need to get exercise. They can't just lie in bed all day. That's so bad for someone in decent shape."He explained. "Come here."He said to Louis, who walked over. "There's a bike and treadmill right in this room."He commented quietly, pointing to the workout room..

Once Louis was out of sight, I crossed my arms over my chest. "He caught me coming out of Harry's room, and asked about it. You need to be more careful about watching him."I stated in a hushed tone. He just shrugged in response..

"Chris; Harry wants to shower."I said quietly, walking over to where he was standing in the kitchen..

"Ok, well tell him that's not happening. Zayn and Niall are scheduled to shower later today, and I'm still pissed at him for attacking me last week."He replied. I nodded, grabbing an apple and walking back upstairs.

I handed Harry the apple, and sat back down.

"He said no, cause Zayn and Niall are showering today.. And he's still pissed at you. I mean, I don't blame him. You've attacked me. So.."I trailed off, looking at him. He was watching me. "Ok, well you've attacked me. And drugged me. So, we're even. Now, please just let me shower."He practically begged.

"I can't. The bathroom's already being used today."I replied. "Ok, well then let me use yours again. I won't attack you, I promise. Leave my wrists bound, hold a gun to my head. I don't care, just.. My hair."He commented.. I sighed, giving him a look..

I hesitated, before pulling my phone out and texting Chris: "He's showering in my bathroom. Just a warning."I sent it, putting it back in my pocket.

"Fine, come on."I said, moving over some and crouching over him to untie his wrist. He looked up at me..

I got off the couch, and he stood up, following me down the hall and into my room. I shut and locked the door, not turning my back to him. "It's right in there."I said, motioning towards the bathroom..

"Aren't you going to tie my wrists?"He asked, holding them out.

"No. I'm trusting you. Besides, you're gonna need both hands to get that grease out."I said, and he laughed a little. "Ok. Thanks."He commented, going into the room and shutting the door.. I sat down on my bed, knowing where my gun was in case he tried absolutely anything..

**

He came back out fifteen minutes later. "Do you think I could shave?"He asked, and I glanced up from my phone, looking over at him. He was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist. "Sure. There's a pack of razors under the sink."I said, and he nodded, shutting the door back..

He came back out, still not wearing anything but the towel. I could feel him watching me. "What're you doing?"I asked, finally looking over at him. He was leaning against the wall, looking at me. His wet hair was hanging down in his face.

He used his hand to push it back off his forehead. "My hair's getting too long, it needs to be cut."He said, and I laughed, sitting up.

"You came to the right person. I'm great at hair. What'd you want done?"I asked. "Are you gonna fuck it up? 'Cause I'd rather just let it grow and cut it when I'm out of here."He stated. I stood up. "Trust me, it'll look good.. Come sit on the bathroom counter; easier clean up."I said, motioning into the bathroom. He gave me a look, hesitant. But I guess he really didn't like his hair the way it was, 'cause he walked back into the bathroom..

I opened the drawer to my desk and grabbed the scissors I've been using to cut my own hair. Which, I've only had to do once since being here, to keep my ends healthy. But I've been cutting my own hair for years, and Chris makes me cut his hair every few months too..

I went back into the bathroom. He was sitting on the counter, and I realized it would be weird, with him only having a towel on...