Part 10

"Can I ask you something?"I asked, and he shrugged. "Sure."He said, leaning against the wall. I started putting concealer under my eyes, then my mascara

"Ok, well this morning when I got up to come wake you, Harry asked if I was wearing makeup. Which, I wasn't and told him no and asked why he would say that. And he just said 'no reason.' Why would he ask me that? Is that some weird guy thing?"I asked, looking at him as I finished putting mascara on..

"He said that?"Chris asked, crossing his arms over his chest.. "Yes.. Do you know why?"I asked, putting lotion on my hands and elbows.

"I mean, this might sound weird coming from me. But, I've always liked the way you look in the morning. It's natural, and you look good without makeup. Not that you don't look good when you do wear it, cause you do. But.. Yeah, so that's probably what he meant by that."He stated uncomfortably. I laughed. "Well, thanks Chris. Uh, could you just tell them I'm busy? I need to go figure out where the girls are. I'm sure they spent the night with Dylan at some motel, but, still."I commented.

He laughed. "Ok, well they won't take food from me or the other guys."He stated. I glanced in his direction.

"Fine. Um. Give me an hour."I said, and he nodded, walking out of the bathroom..

Chris and I have known each other since sixth grade, which doesn't seem like that long. But, to make it through middle school and high school, and still be friends, I feel like is some kind of miracle.

**

I walked downstairs after calling Kai and Peyton. Neither of which answered the phone.. After that, I got back in bed for two hours.. I was still just wearing my black cami with the pajama pants..

"Finally.."Adam commented from on the couch. Chris looked over his shoulder. "Their lunches are in the fridge. They all refused to eat when we tried to bring it to them. And don't worry about feeding Harry, he's on very heavy drugs right now."Chris explained.. I nodded, going into the kitchen. I fed myself first, making waffles and a cup of herbal tea with fresh lemon.

I used to drink a ton of coffee, but got tired of the teeth stains, and it also made my face break out. So, I switched over to tea.. Apparently it's a healthier alternative.

After I finished my "breakfast," I grabbed the plate out of the fridge. It had four sandwiches on it.

**

I got upstairs and unlocked the door, pushing it open..

"Sorry it's later than usual. I got.. Busy."I said, giving each of them a sandwich. "I don't think I've ever seen you wear pajamas, and we've been here over a month."Niall commented, taking a bite of his sandwich..

I nodded, glancing over at the door. "So, what's going on?"Zayn questioned. Each of them were tied to their bunks. Their ankles were tied, and one of their wrists was connected to the bed post. So, they each had one free hand, to eat..

"What do you mean?"I asked, leaning against the wall across from all their bunks. "I mean, you don't seem like your normal self, and I think we can all tell that something's up."He stated bluntly.. I shrugged. "Kai and Peyton went out last night and didn't come back."I commented.

"But, they're with Dylan.. So, honestly I'm not that—"I was cut off by my phone buzzing against my hip, and pulled it out from the waistband of my pajama pants..

"Yeah?"I said, answering it as I walked back towards the door.

"Hey, Brooke. Get the guys out of the house, now. The police are on their way. Trust me, you don't want to be there when they get there. Just get the fuck out of there. Take them somewhere else now."Peyton was whispering on the other line.

"Hold on, wait what? Why are they coming here? What's going on?"I asked, rushing out the door and shutting it behind me. I ran downstairs, putting her on speaker so the guys could hear her..

"I got arrested last night. Me, Kai and Dylan all did. Apparently the cameras outside Harry's place saw my car and wrote down the plates. We were out drinking, and someone saw the car. Dylan got super paranoid and didn't want this on his record, so he told them where y'all were. Get the fuck out of there."She whispered, and then hung up..

"Shit."