Part 26

"How are they going to know where you are without your phone?"Harry asked as we walked into the house. "Wow. Wait, this is where you live?"He asked, looking around. "No. I bought this only recently. I was planning on leaving my life in Georgia and coming out here."I replied.

"It's really nice."He said, walking around a little. "Yeah, when you're in the middle of nowhere, houses come pretty cheap."I replied, glancing around a little..

"Ok. Um, I need to shower."I said, running a hand through my hair and looking at him. "Ok. What do you want me to do?"He asked. His wrists were tied in front of him. I sighed, thinking. "Um. You'll be staying in the guest room. So I guess you can be in there while I'm showering."I explained. "Or I can just be in there with you."He replied.

I laughed. "That's hilarious. No."I replied, grabbing his wrist and pulling him up the stairs. "You sure? I mean, that way you could watch me."He offered. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, and I'd be showering. Very funny."I said. He laughed. "Worth a shot."He said, pulling against his ropes, which I was holding onto.

"This will be your room."I commented, opening the door to the guest room. All of the house was updated in recent years. "Ok, now let's see yours."He said. I rolled my eyes again. "What the hell is wrong with you?"I asked, turning around. He was watching me.

"Nothing. Just, we have this whole house to ourselves. You're appealing. I'm sure you once thought of me that way. It's been probably 8 months since—"I cut him off. "Stop. Stop talking. That's too much information.. Just stop."I stated, annoyed.

He pulled at his wrists. "Can you untie these?"He asked. I looked at him. "Not like I can get out of here."He said. He was right. My security system was top of the line..

I looked around the guest room for a minute, and sighed. I walked back over to him, and untied his wrists, throwing the rope out into the hall.

"Great. Thanks."He commented. I turned back to face him and he took a step towards me. I thought about taking a step back, but stood my ground. I can't show him any vulnerability. "See, you're different."He commented. Before I could pull my arm away, he grabbed my wrist and kept me standing where I was.

"Let go of me."I said, reaching for the gun I had tucked in the waistband of my joggers. "Looking for this?"He asked, pulling it out from behind his back. "How the hell did you get that?"I asked, honestly super surprised. "Long story, doesn't really matter."He replied.

I knew he wouldn't shoot me. I laughed, knowing it would take me two seconds to get that gun away from him. I looked at him. He tossed the gun across the room. It landed on the bed. "I can break your wrist in one move. I recommend you let go."I stated. He raised his eyebrows, taking a step towards me, despite already being right in front of me.

He forced me to move backwards and let me hit the wall, his eyes on mine the whole time..

"What're you—"He pressed his lips against mine, his free hand coming down on my waist. I sighed, and turned my head, breaking the kiss.

He rested his forehead against my temple. "Why not?"He murmured. "It's not allowed. I can't."I replied. "No one has to know."He replied, his hand coming up to my cheek. He gently pulled my face back so I was looking at him.

"No."I said, trying to take a step back. But I was already against the wall.. "Why?"He asked.
"Because, I don't want to."I said, grabbing both his wrists and twisting them. He grimaced and quickly moved away from me.. I walked over, grabbing the gun off the bed and walking out of the room..

I shut the door, locking it, and walked into my room. I finally made it here, and it's with this guy who apparently can't keep his dick in his pants.
Which still surprises me despite the rumors of him having slept with a large number of women. But, all those women were incredibly beautiful, so I don't blame him at all for taking advantage of the opportunities he's been presented with..

Now, I'm not saying I'm super ugly or anything. But it would only be because he's bored, and supposedly hasn't had sex in eight months. Which, makes sense considering we've had them hostage for six, and he hadn't been seen with any women in those months prior.

So, no. Despite the fact that he's Harry Styles. Nothing will ever happen. It can't.

A/N:
Written: 7/30-31/2019