(Flashback) part~3

I thought it was better to go back home than going to a foreign place where we know no one.

"Why don't you get him arrested, he attacked us twice, he is clearly trying to kill us dad, you've forgiven him so many times, stop being too soft. Damn it!" Vizo shouted.

"Vizo, language" mom said softly, "He is your father".

We set in the living room together, Dad was silent, mom was doing great at holding her tears and Vizo was sad and angry.

"Dad, I just want to go back home and live the life we used to have. I just want to go home" Vizo softly said.

"Levi no must be tired, go and sleep now" Dad said and walked away.

"Da. . . d" Vizo sadly leaned against the couch.

"We will take care of this, both of you need not worry about anything. We'll soon go home." mom forced a smile, "Now, go and take rest, you guys are going to a new school tomorrow" 

Vizo was an intelligent boy and he loved to learn too, it was easy for him to learn Korean, in fact he learnt it long ago and taught me too but I could only understand Korean and couldn't speak. That was one of the reason why dad took us there and than he once mentioned that we had some relatives who was Korean.

I set in the corner of the classroom trying to avoid any attention from anyone but as a new different face I had the spotlight on me.

"New girl, you clean the classroom today" a girl said in Korean, she wore expensive cloths and hairbands . She was obviously a spoilt kid.

"No" I replied in confusion,

"NO? You can't even speak Korean, why are you here" she said and scoffed.

I couldn't believe that she could carry around a lot of attitude.

"You can't even speak English" a boy approached. "Come Levi, you're brother is waiting" he said and took me away from the girl.

I didn't know who he was, how he knew me and my brother.

"Who are you?" I asked as we walked out of the school.

He turned around and smiled, " I am Jeong Song"

I noticed him in the class, he was the smart boy who didn't talk much and the only boy who can speak English.

"How do you know me and my brother?" I asked again.

"We are related somewhere" he replied.

Korea was worst than LA, I mean sadder, those girls at school never left me and Song was not always there to save me.

I always had bad dreams and the times of happiness decreased as days passed by.

My parents received threatening  calls from that man, he was still trying to kill us. Our house was always silent and the neighbors would think we were not home but the truth was, we were physically living but mentally lost, all of us.

~~~

Days passed by than months, I turned nine and Vizo turned thirteen. Winter came by and it started to snow, everyday was cold, colder and colder inside our hearts too.

Vizo painted beautiful arts, he said it's the art of hope to see home once again.

Everything was happening everyday but there was always a fear of that man to return. I heard his voice, it was low and his accent was typical Indian.