Chapter-17

You may have lost someone you loved in the past but that doesn't mean you should give up loving, there must be someone waiting for you to be healed by your love..  Never loss hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since he kissed me my thoughts went blurred, all I ever thought about was him, only him. But besides that, it always felt like something was up with the people around me, whenever I try to look through the window of their eyes I see a closed door within, a door they wanna open but can't find the key. But do I know the key? If I do, I'd be ever ready to free the hidden secrets behind the closed door.

By that time, beautiful Indiana was covered with snow everywhere, the cold and chilly wind clashed my skin and passed me by. But the warm layers of cloths kept me away from getting numb.

Miles was away that day, to pay a visit to his cousin's house, maybe step-cousins, but he once mentioned that they were not least than siblings so I wasn't worried for his mood, he'll be happy and comfortable for sure.

I stood there staring at Drey playing with the kids among the snow and It is truely said that boys playing with kids always looks damn cute.

"Levi" Mr Wang called me out, "Thank you so much for coming by"

"No problem, Mr Wang, I'm just so happy for you and your beautiful wife but some part of me will miss you for sure"

He smiled, "I'll miss my favorite student too, sorry I wouldn't be there when you graduate high school"

"But I'm glad that you were there when I started out" I took a deep breath.

And for the next few moments we stood there watching the kids joyfully playing with a handsome young adult.

"You'r lucky, you got friends like Drey, Miles, Ruth and maybe lily too" he chuckled

"Yes, I am, but why?" I asked

"Why?" he paused... "Maybe because this Asian guy wasn't as lucky as this Asian girl" he pointed at me.

"You are, you got a beautiful wife, beautiful family, you are handsome, you've got a stable job and you are gonna start a beautiful life at China" I replied.

His smile widen and his eyes tighten , "I am but I wasn't" he nodded, "When I first came to America, I was a shy timid Asian boy and from the first day itself I was in the top list of getting bullied, they insulted me because I had  small eyes and I was chubby too. I was too afraid to talk to any white people because I thought they'll all treat me the same.....like the trash, who can't see the world with his small eyes. Than one day a beautiful girl with a cute bow on her head approached me, I was afraid of her at first but as time passed by, I realized that she was the most beautiful soul I've ever known. She saved me from bullies, ate lunch with me, she became my best friend and she was the one who made me believe that, with this small eyes I can see the part of the world where other people can never see, the beautiful part of the world where people failed to see. She encouraged me everyday and made me believe that the world has so much more to give and that there is a lot of good people out in anywhere more than the harsh people around....... she was right."

"Where is she now?" I asked

"With her cheerful personality, I guess.... she is dancing with the other angles up there in heaven" he smiled looking up at the sky.

            She died?

It hit me hard when I realized she was no more.

"Or maybe she is throwing these beautiful snowflakes from above"