Chapter- 4

I laid on the green grass with my eyes closed, I felt the wind pass by my face and the presence of someone laid beside me, as I opened my eyes, the sky was so blue with fluffy clouds around and my sight was too lucky to witness that.

"It's really beautiful."

I turned my head towards my left and saw a familiar face yet forgotten.

"Yeah, the sky looks so beautiful", I replied

"I mean you are really beautiful", he said

I stared at him trying to recall him from my memory.

I know him, I am sure I know him but....................but...............I can't remember him.

As my brain was relocating him, I felt my heart beat so fast lub dub lub dub lub dub  and his warm fingers slide down my palm to hold my hand.

"Levi", he called

"Yes?"

"I love yo.......u"

And he faded away.

No don't go, don't go, I still don't remember you, please don't go   I shouted from my mind.

But yet I was too late, he was already gone.

I suddenly went into a different scene, it was a worst one, I had that same feeling, confused and scared.

My arms were wrapped around the same guy I saw in every nightmare and so was his arms around me, in front  of me was a man and a woman locking the door in hurry, eyes filled with tears and fear.

"Hide, go hide Vizo, hide, go", They whispered.

He hold me and ran to the bedroom.

"We'll be safe, we'll be safe, don't be scared", he said, wiping his tears off.

"Levi no, Levi, wake up", a voice echoed.

And I woke up.

"Ellevi?", I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Frist day of school, you shouldn't be late", he said pulling me from my bed.

"Why do people fade away...............in my dreams?", I said with my eyes half open.

"Fade away?", Ellevi asked.

Anne and.........

"Nothing", I said

"Ok, now go get ready, Drey will come and pick you up", he said

"And you'll go pick Anne up?", I asked with a grin.

"Yeah", he blushed

"Awwwwww...........even her name makes you blush?", I teased him

"Go, Go" he said trying to wear a serious face.

~~~

I set on the table wearing a light colour blue loose jeans with a simple black long sleeved crop top  and a rainbow colour sneakers, eating my breakfast. When suddenly I heard loud car horns outside.

"Oh, it must be Drey", I said to Ellevi, running towards the door.

"Stop there", he shouted

"What? again", I asked

He walked towards me and hugged me.

"Have a great day, when it starts well it goes well too", he smiled. "Don't forget to enjoy.......Oh and yeah, Dad is coming back tonight and....."