(Flashback) part~4

Vroom, vroom! The car started, I still couldn't get myself together, my heart was pressed down by fear.

"Mom, Dad" I cried with a heavy heart.

"Levi no, we'll be safe" Vizo said as he drove the car further away from the house.

I saw the man came out of the house. And than getting in his car, he followed us.

As I looked back at our house once again, BOOM!......He bombed our house, the fire lit up the sky and the whole neighborhood  got alarmed. The smoke went towards the sky and scattered away, the house, our sweet little house was burning down and there was no chance my mom survived.

"MOM!" I shouted with the highest pitch of my voice, "DAD!"

I cried and cried until my body got numb, my consciousness was blacking out but I dared not black out . Once again I turned back, Rajveer's car was gone but my heart never felt at ease. My fingers pulling Vizo's sleeves, I feared to lose him because he was the only one left to my heart.

Staring at Vizo, I tried to remember the last time he smiled, it was years ago when we were home, when he was painting with the colour lavender. He was such a handsome human being, a good heart, hair well trimmed, clear skin and a pair of cute eyes. He was my first bestfriend, my everything. At that moment I badly wanted to see him smile.

"Vizo, will you smile?" I asked, wiping his tears off.

He slowly turned around cupping my cheek with his hand, he smiled.

"You and I will soon be safe" he said holding the smile on his face. "We'll be safe, we'll be safe"

His hands were covered with blood and so was mine and the car was in full speed, unexpectedly fast for a thirteen year old to be driving.

The fear and pain was still hanging on my chest, Vizo's warm hands touched mine and I slowly fell asleep holding his hand.

His hands were shacking and I heard him cry, if dad listened to him we wouldn't be there running away.

"Levi!" he shouted.

A hard force came and I was thrown against the window, our hands were still holding each other tight. The car was in the air rolling and rolling and rolling.

I prayed to the angels to save us.

I passed out as the car landed on the edge of a bridge.

I heard myself breathing, I felt the pain on my head and my body. As I  opened my eyes a cold liquid rolled down my head, blood. Vizo laid beside me peacefully, his face was covered with blood, I stared at him despite the pain I was going through, I stared at him with all my heart just like I could make a hole on his face, he was still holding my hand, he said he'd protect me and he did, he tried. I couldn't think of anything and my brain gave up and my consciousness  slowly faded away.

It's not our fault that we don't look like how he wants us to, we don't have big beautiful eyes and brown skin, yes we don't look like mainland Indians, but why does racism has to be the reason of my parent's death, why do my parents had to die only because a man thought we didn't deserve the success we gained. There can't be any human worst than this man, he is at the same level as a devil.

May the innocent souls forced to leave be in peace.

How I wish the pain was just fiction created by a writer with a wild imagination, Oh How I wish.

~~~

My heart was beating and my chest was moving up and down as I breathe, I felt the presence of someone beside  me and a sound beeping.