Chapter-11

AN: There is someone waiting for you in the moon. Can you hear the call? 

Leave the E and let it go....... 

Hope you are enjoying my story.

_______________________________________________________

Everywhere was engulfed by snow.

I set inside the classroom on the seat near the window and stared outside.

Snowfall, snowfall has been changing my life lately, it really has a magic in it.

Than suddenly my sight caught Mr Wang and I observed every step he took. A beautiful lady with pale white skin and warm fancy dress, walked towards Mr Wang and kissed him, they looked so happy together.

"Levi no, What are you doing here?", someone shouted from the door.

I got startled and turned around thinking it was a teacher. Gosh, It was just Miles and Drey walking towards me.

"You sounded so mature", I said.

"What are you doing here, skipping class?" ,Drey asked.

"I am sorry, I wasn't feeling well", I said.

"Are you OK?", Miles asked with concern.

"Yeah, yeah, I am fine now, just looking at Mr Wang and I guess his girlfriend"

And than they both joined me.

"I guess, she is THE GIRL", Drey said.

"She has an attractive look", I added.

"THE GIRL?", Miles asked.

"THE GIRL means, the one you love and is ready to get married with", Drey explained.

"You mean Levi?", Miles said.

"Me?", I asked.

"You are THE GIRL for me, you know what I mean",  he innocently explained.

"Geez, you're so cheesy sometimes", Drey chuckled.

I giggled. "Mr Wang is so handsome, that girl is really lucky", I said.

"Woman, she is a woman now", said Drey with a smile.

"Yes woman, a lucky woman." I added

"I heard he is getting married, I guess she is the one", Drey said.

"Really, no way, Mr Wang is getting married?"

"Why? You should be happy for him", Miles said, staring at me.

I slowly turned to him, "Are you jealous?", I smiled.

"No, no, I am not....I .....I am just saying", he immediately looked away.

"Guys, its time for the next class , I need to go", said Drey, "Bye buddies", he shouted and ran away.

It was kind of cute, seeing Miles getting jealous because he always knew that I admired Mr Wang a lot because of his really refined personality.

~~~

As I was walking through the hallway towards my locker, I saw Lily walking towards me with the same look on her face ever since that day we fought.

Now that she knew Levi and Miles are dating she can't really say anything, but she always come up to me and says 'He'll eventually get bored and realize, I am the one for him' , As if everything she said will come true.

"Girl?", Lily called.

I opened my locker and blocked her view.

"You and Miles doesn't even look like you guys are together, sad right? No one ever saw you guys ki......ssing", she said rolling her eyes.