Third change~chapter-12

AN- Behold the third change had began.

I felt the cold surface of the floor just below my bare foot, one step and the other, it got colder and colder and colder, the cold wind touched the surface of my skin and landed there, making it feels like I was getting pale like a death body.

My bare foot suddenly landed on a red liquid, flowing from the head of a woman laying on the floor helplessly and than my eyes was leaded towards the body beside her, a man, everything seems to make me feel like I knew them, just close to my heart.

"Little girl, you wanna go with them?". That voice, I knew that voice, the deep voice of a hungry tiger, which I was all afraid to encounter it.

"NO", I replied but I guess he didn't hear it.

He slowly pulled up his hand and pointed the gun towards me.

I tried to run but my legs couldn't even move an inch, my knees were frozen and my heart was the only thing knocking my chest so hard, It hurts.

I let a tear fell down but it froze from my cheek the moment the bullet flew towards me and I wished the time freeze too, like a frozen lake that can't be moved.

Bang, the sound of a glass breaking woke me up into the reality.

I found myself on the kitchen floor beside scattered pieces of broken glass and a deep painful wound on my feet where the red liquid came out.

Yes, I was sleepwalking again, when nightmares were less, sleepwalks comes walking, it seems like they come in turns but for me even sleepwalk were not less than a nightmare.

Ouch, it hurts.

The noise woke the whole house up.

"Levi no", Ellevi came running down.

"Oh, my baby, what happened?", Mom came towards me.

Dad didn't say a word, he just ran and got the first aid because of my wounded feet.

Ellevi hugged me because it wasn't the first time he found me like that. "Are you alright?", he asked.

"Yeah, I am fine, just had a bad dream", I replied as if nothing happened.

My mom hugged me, Ellevi hold my hand and wiped my tears and dad cleaned my wounds.

What did I really do to get all of these love? I broke their peaceful sleep and woke them up in the middle of the night. Dad was busy the whole day, Ellevi was busy with his collage stuff, and mom was working at her cafe the whole time and they were the people who needed more rest than me, what am I? Ruby? they never yelled at me and always supported me, my name from their mouth always comes out in the softest way it could be heard.

Yes, there's no problem in giving love but sometimes it feels like this love is covering something really hurtful.

"My daughter, are you really fine?", Dad asked with concern.

"Yes dad, I am a strong girl, I am fine", I said and moved my bandaged feet.

"Mom, Dad, you guys need to go and get rest, I'll take care of her", Ellevi said as he cleaned the broken glasses.

"I should stay with her", Mom replied.

"Don't worry mom, it's not a big deal, I'll be fine, Ellevi will take care of me, right Elle?", Ellevi nodded, "Yes, mom, dad, now go"

Mom and Dad went to their bedroom, trusting their eldest son to take care of their youngest daughter.

"Get on my back", Ellevi said as he turned his back towards me.