Chapter-15

A/N : Please don't vanish, I'm here and will always be. 

First of all, I feel so sorry for Anne... But don't worry everything will be alright, I still have a lot to tell you guys, stay tune.....*-*.

~

The cold night was freezing me.

"Levi, are you alright?" asked a voice beside me. 

I turned around and said "No"

The fear in me started to grow bigger and bigger, spreading all over my body like a diseases.

The little girl as me in my dreams and the real me who was dreaming, both found captured into fear.

It's him again, it's a nightmare.

It felt like the cold will make me immortal by freezing me to death with fear. It felt like my heart would escape from my mouth and my veins will flow away from my fingers, Help, someone help was the only words I remembered. I closed my eyes and dared not to open.

"You are stronger than you think" the voice whispered again.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Am I?". He nodded with a smile.

"But you are here, which means it's a nightmare, right?"

His smile slowly fell down and he nodded slowly, "Yes" and he hugged me.

"I am scared" I said.

I knew I would be somewhere else the next moment, I had that feeling. Than a cold wind passed by and I found myself alone again.

"Vizo?" I called out, "Where are you"

I heard sharp footsteps of a well polished shoes but stained with blood. The sound of the gun load echoed.

"I want these bullets to meet your smart little brain, who helped you escape from me long ago" the deep voice of the same man I feared.

My heart raced like the speed of the sewing machine, but fear paralyzed my body.

"You can't escape from me today" the man whispered.

"No, I am stronger than you think" I shouted and pushed him. But instead, I fell down.

BANG! I woke up on the floor again.

"Are you alright?"

I slowly pushed myself off the ground and turned towards him.

"Yes, I am fine dad"

He walked towards me and hugged my unfresh body.

"Dad, you need a bath" I said as he was covered with his sweat after his morning jog.

"Oh, sorry" he chuckled and backed off.

"You need to get ready dad, you have a flight to catch" I said.

"Sure, sure, you need to start decorating yourself too, for your school" he said.

"Decorate, seriously?" I said as I pushed my left eyebrows down and gave him a look.

"Yes, wake up, have a great day" he said and walked away.

~~~

"You'r looking beautiful today Levi" Drey said as we walked through the hallway.

"Thanks, that was unexpected but thanks, dad told me to decorate myself so......" I chuckled.

"You are always gorgeous" Miles added and smiled.