Chapter-3

A/N : Ready for another new chapter? First of all........SMILE and ENJOY.

________________________________________________________________________________

I heard screams from downstairs and loud gun shots, I was scared and confused, than suddenly a guy came running into my room, sweating and huffing.

"I'll tell you when we are safe", he said to me, trying to cover his fear with a smile.

His hands were covered with blood and he was in an extreme hurry.

We jumped off from the window and ran towards the car but the gun shots continued behind us, from the house I never remembered from my memory.

"Mom!!", I shouted with tears flowing on my cheeks , fears running on my veins.

"Shuuuuuuu, we need to go", the guy said, putting his finger on his lips.

"We'll be safe, we'll be safe", he told me.

(BANG) I heard loud gun shots again.

And I woke up.

Those nightmares again, that same guy, that sounds of gun shots, that cracking of glasses, what is going on  I thought to myself.

I always had those same nightmares  even before I moved to US, different nightmares with the same people on it, it was kind of scary but I never took it seriously.

~~~

I peek outside my window.

The snow had melted and the sun had taken control, Its summer now and the sun is brighter than before.

I woke up late that morning, the nightmares too long but yet too blur to remember.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen and found Miles, making breakfast.

"Miles? What are you doing here?", I asked, stretching my arms.

"Ammmmmm, good morning, today is a big day why did you wake up late", he gave a lopsided smile.

Yeah, it was the day mom opened her new cafe, so all the others were already at the cafe for the grand opening.

"Levi, you up?", shouted Drey from the living room, "Come here".

I ran to the living room in surprise.

"You're here too?", I shouted.

He turned around and gazed at me with his blue eyes.

Everything seems to happen too fast, time seems to pass by faster than a blink of an eye. Its been only some months but it felt like Miles and Drey has always been by my side, it was so beautiful to know the beautiful existence  of our friendship.

"Go get dress, we need to get to the cafe, Anne and Ellevi will be here in a while", Drey reminded me, "Meantime I'll be watching this match"

Miles entered the room with a cup of juice and sandwich.

"Here, feed yourself", Miles said in a satisfied voice.

"Thank you so much Miles, thank you so much for always taking care of me", I grinned at him.

I stuffed the sandwich in my mouth and ate my breakfast in a hurry.

"Miles will you help me get dress? please", I asked him, knowing that he won't deny helping me.

"Come on", he shouted and gave me a smile he only gives his bestfriends.

We went upstairs. As he was staring at my closet to get D-dress for the day, I stood in front of the mirror combing my hair.