Chapter- 30

The sun was already up and smiling, summer was in the air all around town. It was eight in the morning and the sweet cafe at the corner of the street was open wide and welcomed.

A handsome 28 year old Asian guy stood beside a table serving the customer and his beautiful mother and handsome father walked in the room with smiles hanging  on their faces. As he saw them he happily walked towards them and greeted them.

There at a table set a beautiful young lady reading a book with a milkshake waiting for her lips, and a young man claiming to be her lover set beside her fixing a vintage camera.

"Song is an amazing author, isn't he?", asked Miles as he turned his attention to the woman he desires.

She laid the book on the table and smiled gracefully, "Indeed he is"

Miles heart began to beat faster and faster and he kept wondering how she could make him fall in love with her every single time he lays his eyes on her.

He slowly took the camera and pointed towards her and snapped the moment he would never want to forget.

"It's working?", she asked surprisingly.

He nodded, still thinking of her beauty. "Let me click a photo of your lovely family", he said.

Levi no smiled and stood up, she wore a beautiful flower printed red dress, her black hair covered her back and she left a sent every-time she passed by, a sent reminding us of a walk at a garden during spring.

She happily called for her mom, dad and her brother, excited for the moment to be captured.

Miles pulled the camera and said, "Say cheese . . . "

"Hey Miles", Ellevi called out.

"Yes?", he answered.

"Join us. You are also a family", he smiled.

The part timer at the cafe walked towards him and took over the camera. Giggling Levi no pulled him beside her.

"1 . 2 . 3 "

The happy smiles, steady bodies, hands holding hands, arms around shoulders and glowing eyes captured in a box forever.

Life went on. All the pain gone, as Levi no Solo added more and more happiness to her life. She forgave but has never forgotten. She lived her life to the fullest just like the promise she made, she lived for people who couldn't, she loved all the worthy people around because we never know what the other person is going through, we never know what really happened or what will, we never know when our last goodbye is.

She never knew, so she forgave and lived on.

The wind turned the pages of the book kept open wide on the table, it turned and turned and turned and finally showed the title of the book : We never know (Snowfall change). Written by Jeong Song.

I'm doing great, mom, dad, Vizo, Drey and Anne. I'm doing so much better.

(Don't let your past stop you from meeting your future. Let it go.)

*                                *                             *                            *                             *                             *