30. The judges' entry

After a while...

The function is going to start now. All the participants are seated in the left rows, which is closer to the green room. Anushka, Jannat, Siddharth and Riyaz are sitting together.

Anu (to Jann): Jannat! I just can't take off my eyes from your dress. This dress is so pretty. Where did you buy it?

Before Jannat says anything, Sidd whispers to Anu, "And it's chosen by me only."
But Jannat heard that.

Anu: Oh really? Jannat! By the way, you keep saying that you don't like Siddharth or anything related to him... then why did you wear the same dress that he has chosen for you?

Jannat gets a little nervous, she can't think what to answer Anushka.

Jann: Ah... so what? What if he has chosen it? I also liked it and I had already paid for this dress. And after that, I've ordered another dress... but it hasn't reached yet. So what could I do?

Both Sidd and Anu raise their eyebrows and look at Jannat suspiciously.

Jann: What? Why are you looking at me like this?

Anu: No... nothing.

Vaishnavi is on the other side, sitting with other audiences.

Abhi is on stage with Shantanu, as they both are hosting the whole party.

Abhi: Hey guys! So finally the day, for which we all were waiting for so long, has come now. And I and Shantanu bhaiya, on behalf of our college, welcome you all. Thank you so much for coming today.

Shantanu: Arey but where are our judges? First of all, call them, or else we can't start our program.

Abhi: Yeah! How can we forget them? As usual, this year also, our judges are very special.

Shantanu: But before them, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for our respected principal sir, Mr. Vivek Sharma and the director of our institute, Mrs. Sunanda Malhotra on stage.

Both the principal sir and the director mam come on the stage.

Shantanu: Ok guys. So it's time to welcome our chief and special guests on the stage. The world is full of diamonds and gems and we are having some of them here today... to build this event.

Abhi: And... our first guest is... the beautiful lady, who is well known for her melodious voice... please welcome the famous singer Miss Aarushi Saxena!!

[Listening Asses Kaur's name, Jannat becomes very happy.

Jann: OMG! Aarushi mam?? I just love her voice. She's my inspiration. I never thought that someday I'll perform in front of my favourite singer.

Anu: Wait! What? You're going to sing in the talent round?

Jann: Yeah! I'll sing my favourite song... Raabta.

Anu: Oh wow! You know what? Siddharth is also...

Jann (interrupting her): Oh C'mon Anushka! Please don't take his name in front of him. I don't want to listen anything about him.

Then they all focus on stage again.]

Shantanu: A loud applause for our second judge, digital sensation of the year, the handsome hunk, Vansh Mehra!!

[Anu: Vansh Mehra! Oh wow!

Sidd: You like him?

Anu: I'm a big fan of him. I just go crazy whenever I see his any picture or videos on social media. He's so cute.]

Abhi: And please welcome our next guest and judge with a big round of applause, the heartbeat of millions of hearts, the gorgeous model, Sana Singh!!

[Sidd becomes very happy by listening her name, "Oh god! Sana mam?? Am I dreaming?

Anu: No! It's reality dude!

Sidd: I just can't believe that she is just in front of me. If I win, then my photo will be printed in the newspaper, that too just beside Sana Singh. Now I'm damn excited for today's competition.]

After the judges' welcome, the program starts with a dance performance on a song of lord Ganesh.

And after that, one more group performs on a Bollywood song.

And then, the first round of this competition starts.

Shantanu: Okay guys. So it's time to start the competition and introduce you to all our participants. But before that, let me tell you the rules first... there will be three rounds... in the first round, all the participants will walk on the ramp and introduce themselves.

Abhi: Among them, 40 contestants will be chosen by our judges for the next round... in which, they all have only 3 minutes to show their talents. And after that, only 20 contestants will go in the next round. This third round will hold the question-and-answer round. And from amongst the 20, only 1 boy and 1 girl will be Mr. and Miss Fresher of the year. And besides them, there are also a few more tags to win.

Abhi: Now I hope you guys have understood all the rules clearly. So should we start now?

Shantanu: Yes of course! I'm too much excited for it.

Abhi: Ok. So let's start the first round. And guys! Your claps shouldn't stop while welcoming all the participants.

Then Abhi shouts, "Music!!"

All the candidates are given tag numbers. And all of them have to go to the stage in sequence only.

Anu: All the best guys.

Sidd and Rii (together): To you too.

Rii (to Sidd): To you also.

Sidd makes a smirking face, "Best of luck."

To Be Continued...

Are you guys excited for their ramp walk??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA