65. Jealous Abhi

Abhishek and Vaishu come out of the coffee shop. Abhi also comes behind them and he hides behind a car which was parked there.

Abhi S: So... bye!

Vaish: Yeah bye!

Vaish is about to turn, but Abhishek stops her, "Vaishnavi listen!"

Vaish: Yes?

Abhi S: Ah... I was saying that you don't need to take any decision so fast. I know you can't know anyone in just first meeting. So, we will keep meeting, until you don't get sure about me. Okay?

Vaish: That's great! Thank you. I was also thinking to say it to you.

Abhi S: I understand. Well, you don't need to think so much before saying anything to me. You can freely say anything to me at any time without any hesitation.

Vaish: Cool! Okay then. I should leave now.

Abhi S: Yeah ok! Should I drop you to your home?

Vaish: No no. I'll go by myself.

Abhi S: Ok then. Bye! Take care.

Then both of them go to their own ways in their own cars.

After that, Abhi comes out from behind the car and makes a weird face, "We will keep meeting until you don't get sure about me, okay? Huh!"

In the evening,

Abhi is getting restless thinking about Vaishu and that boy. He is roaming here and there in his room.

Meanwhile, Sidd enters. He sees Abhi and gets surprised to see his behaviour.

Sidd: Dada!

Seeing Sidd there, Abhi tries to show him normal.

Abhi: Arey Ashu! When did you come?

Sidd: Just now. But... are you okay?

Abhi: Yeah, I'm absolutely fine. Why?

Sidd: No... the way you were measuring the whole room, I thought you are in any tension.

Abhi: Tension? No no! What tension I would have?

Sidd: Are you sure?

Abhi: Yeah! By the way, why did you come here? I mean... do you have any work with me?

Sidd: Ah... actually yes! I wanted to talk to you something.

Abhi: Yeah, say.

Sidd: But first, you tell me... where did you go after the college? You said that you'll tell it later but you didn't tell me yet.

Abhi: Ah... it isn't necessary for you to know.

Sidd: Arey! How is it not necessary? For your kind information, dear dada, it was me only who kept it a secret till now. If I wouldn't have made any excuse to maa, then at this time, you would have been answering her. So, this is my right to know the real secret. Now tell me, or else, I'll tell everything to maa.

Abhi comes near Sidd, puts his hand on Sidd's cheek and says in a soft tone, "Ashu, my loving brother. Now will you do this to your elder brother? I'm telling na it's not necessary for you to know. And what will I tell you? I myself don't know what I'm doing and why! I'm so confused."

Sidd: That's why I'm saying na. Share with me... maybe I can help you.

After thinking a while,

Abhi: Still... I'll tell you later. Please try to understand.

Sidd: Fine! As you wish. But yeah, do tell me if you need any help of mine.

Abhi: Okay, thanks. But what were you about to say?

Sidd: Ah... leave it for now.

Abhi: Okay!

Sidd: Ok then. Come after a while for the dinner.

Abhi: Ha ok.

Then Sidd goes from his room.

The next day,

After the lunch break, everyone was about to go back to their classes. But suddenly Vaish's phone starts ringing.

She receives the call, "Hello!"

It's a call from Abhishek Sharma.

Abhi S (on phone): Hey Vaishnavi! Where are you?

Vaish: In my college.

Abhi S: Can you come out now?

Vaish: Means?

Abhi S: Means I'm here out of your college. So... if you can...

Vaish (surprised): What? What are you doing here?

(Seeing the expressions on her face, Abhi, who was with her, understood who would be on phone. And now he is getting jealous.)

Abhi S: Actually, I was passing from here, and I saw this college. Then I remember that you also read in this college na. So... I stopped here. Now if you can, please come out.

Vaish: Umm... okay! Hey, what if I introduce you to my friends?

Abhi S: Great! I'll be happy to meet them.

Vaish: Okay then. Just wait for a minute, I'm coming to you.

Abhi S: Yeah okay.

The call disconnects.

Vaish: Guys! Please wait for a minute. I want to introduce someone to you.

Anu: Who?

Vaish: Just wait na. I'm just going to bring him.

Then Vaishu goes from there.

After a while,

Vaishu and Abhi S come to the canteen.

Jann: Who is he, dii?

Vaish: He is Abhishek!

Abhi: What?

Vaish: Yeah, he is also Abhishek, Abhishek Sharma.

Rii: Oh! Two Abhisheks are here.

Abhi S: Two Abhishek?

Vaish (pointing to Abhi): Yeah, actually he is also Abhishek.

Abhishek becomes happy to hear that, "Oh wow!". He forwards his hand to Abhi, "Hi bro! We both have the same name."

Abhi, who is really not happy, just casually shakes hand with him, "But we are not same."

Looking at Abhi's face Abhi S tries to remember something, "I think... I've seen you before also."

Listening that, Abhi gets nervous.

Abhi (POV): Oh no! Maybe he saw my face yesterday in that coffee shop. But... Has he recognized me?

To Be Continued...

But in the end, which Abhi will win Vaishu's heart??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN