53. Mission Sidyaz reunion

Vishal: Siddharth and Riyaz! Get ready for another misunderstanding between you two. Last time, Siddharth felt that he lost the competition just because of Riyaz. But this time, they both will be enemies of each other's life. I know Sidd's anger. If he loses this match also, just because of Riyaz, no one knows what's gonna be with Riyaz.

Kabir: And Riyaz also won't leave him this time.

Vishal: Yes!

Kabir: Those two always come in our ways. So, they both are our enemies.

Vishal: And after this, they will be broken so badly that they won't be able to walk even on their own ways. Then how will they come in our ways?

Kabir: Just like you removed them from your way last time, right?

Vishal: Yeah! Bro, to be honest, Riyaz was not in my plan that time. I just wanted to destroy all those projects so that Siddharth can't win. My plan was to destroy them with some chemicals, so that no one can think that it was planned. But he himself came there to save the projects and to be a hero. Then I also trapped him, because catching me is not so easy na. After spoiling everything in the lab, I went away from there. And in front of everyone... who was there in the lab?

Kabir: Riyaz!

Vishal: Yes! The culprit in everyone's eyes.

They keep talking and keep discussing what deeds they have done in school days.

Suddenly, someone phone rings. But the ringtone is different.

Vishal: Is it your phone?

Kabir: No! My phone is not ringing.

Vishal: Then who's phone it is??

And suddenly, the ringtone stops playing. It's neither Vishal's phone nor Kabir's. They both get scared listening this unknow ringtone.

Kabir: Here must be any third person listening out talks.

Vishal: Yeah! (shouting) Who is there? See, whoever you are, come in front of us, or else...

They both steps slowly towards behind the wall to check if there is someone or not. But no one is there.

Vishal: Bhaiya! What do you think? Was someone really hearing our talks?

Kabir: Umm... may be not. It's a college bro! May be someone was passing through here, and his/her phone started ringing.

Vishal: Hope so.

On the other side,

Sidd is calling Anu. She receives his call.

Sidd (on phone): Anu! Where are you? Won't you join the class?

Anu: Yeah, I'm on my way.

Sidd: Okay. And where is Bawli?

Anu: She is also with me. We're just coming within a while.

Sidd: Ok then. Come fast.

Anu: Yeah okay!

*call disconnects*

Anu (to Jann): So Jannu! Are you ready for Mission Sidyaz reunion?

"Yesss!", Jannat looks at her confidently.

After some time...

Anu and Sidd are in their class. And the teacher has gone after teaching. Now, they are free for some time. But looks like Sidd is still busy, he is completing his uncompleted notes, copying from Anu.

Meanwhile, Jannat also comes there.

Anu: Hey Jannu!

Sidd: Arey Bawli, are you here?

Jann: Why? Can't I come to your class?

Sidd: No, I was just asking... are your classes over?

Jann: No... actually, that physics teacher bores us a lot. And today's topic is also not much important. So, I did not feel like join the class today.

Sidd: Oh okay.

Jann: By the way, what are you doing?

Anu: Copying notes from my notebook.

Jannat laughs, "This boy will never improve."

Their conversations go on.

After a while, Anu gets a message from Rii. Actually, almost half an hour ago, Anu messaged him to notify her whenever he will be free. And now, he is replying that he is free now.

Anu messages him again, "Can you come to the sports room?"

"Yeah okay.", Rii replies to her message.

Anu: Ah... you guys continue, I'll come back after some time.

Sidd: Hey! Where are you going?

Anu: I've some work with Chomu. So, I'm going to him.

Jann: Oh okay. You go.

Sidd: Arey what okay? Doesn't he have his classes and studies that he is calling Anu at this time? The college hasn't over yet.

Jann: Dude! I am also here with you in college time. And moreover, I am here by bunking my class. But you didn't have any problem with this. Then why you saying this for Rii?

Anu: Exactly! Sidd, what is this behaviour yar?

Sidd: Okay fine! I'm not saying anything for him. You can go.

Anu: Yeah!

Then, Anu goes from there and Sidd again focuses on his work.

Jann: Well... Bawla, can I ask you something?

"Hmm?", Sidd replies while writing.

Jann: If someday, you see me doing something wrong, what will be your reaction?

Sidd stops writing and looks at Anu, "Which type of question is this?"

Jann: Just asking. You give me the answer na.

Sidd: Okay... but what did you mean by wrong work?

Jann: Umm... like something that you never expected from me that I can do such things.

Sidd: Okayyy! First of all, I won't believe it. And... I'll ask you if this is the truth or not and I'll try to understand the whole matter first. Then only I'll take any decision.  

To Be Continued...

Is there someone who got to know the truth of Vishal and Kabir??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA