52. Test match

The next day...

Sidd, Rii, Abhi and other players are on the ground. Some are doing exercise, and some are chilling on the ground.

Jann, Anu and Vaishu come there.

Vaish: Hey guys!

Sidd: Hi!!

Anu: See, we are also here to cheer you both.

Abhi: Hey girls! You all please go to that side, there is a little shadow. Don't stand here in the burning sun.

Jann: Yeah, thanks.

Rii: Bhaiya, when will the match start?

Abhi: Just starting it. We are waiting for a few players of our team.

After some time, all the players reach there.

Abhi: Okay guys! Let's start the match.

Then the match starts. Everyone plays well. And after examining everyone's performance, Abhi and a 2-3 more boys choose a few players who will join their team. And guess what? Both Sidd and Rii got selected.

Sidd (to Rii): Congrats! You also got selected... by luck.

Rii: By luck? Bro! You also know how good player I am.

Sidd: Yeah okay... but I can't tolerate you in the same team in which I am.

Rii: I'm also in the same confusion... should I play with you or leave the team?

"Why?", Abhi comes to them. Our three girls also come there.

Abhi continues, "Why will you leave the team? You got selected by your own talent. Then why will you leave it because of any other person."

Jann: Exactly! Rii, don't behave like this.

Sidd: Oh hello! Are you both on my side or him?

Abhi: We are in favor of you both.

Anu: Yes! And I have been favoring you both since the beginning.

Vaish: I also consider you both as my younger brothers.

Jann: See! Everyone wants you two to see together, you guys...

Rii: It's not possible dude! I'm tired of explaining him the same thing again and again. And what's the benefit of telling him anything, when he is not ready to understand anything!

Sidd: Excuse me! Repeating something again and again doesn't mean that it will turn into truth.

Rii: But that's the only truth!!

Anu: Okayyy! Now stop it!

Vaish: What truth and false you guys are talking about?

Sidd doesn't reply anything and goes from there in anger. After him, Rii also goes, but in opposite direction.

Abhi: Don't know when they both will go in the same direction again.

Vaish: But what's wrong with them?

Abhi: Will tell you later.

Then Abhi and Vaish also go from there.

Anu: Don't worry bhaiya. We'll make them reunite again.

Jann: Sure! We've to do it for our friends.

On the other side...

Vishal comes to their college and he gets to know that Sidd and Rii both got selected for their college team. And he tells Kabir about their college team.

There also, Vishal got selected for their college's team. It means, he will be in the opposite team.

Kabir: Congrats bro! Now you will also play on behalf of your college.

Vishal: Oh C'mon! I'm not playing in the team because I want to play on behalf of my college... you also know that.

Kabir: Yeah, I know. But still, you got selected by your hard work na.

Vishal laughs, "Who told you?"

Kabir: Means?

Vishal: Bro! Till date, I never worked hard, even if there is my benefit. If I want something... either I snatch it from the other person or I don't let anyone else get that.

Kabir: Yeah, who can know you better than me.

Vishal: Correct!

Kabir: So... it means you didn't get selected because of your playing?

Vishal nodes his head in no, "I've already settled up with the captain of our team."

Kabir: And he got convinced?

Vishal: He too falls under the category of people like us. So... he got ready in a very small amount.

Kabir: Fine! So, what's your plan now?

Vishal: Dude! As we have planned earlier, we'll now work on it.

Kabir: Oh I see! But are you sure that it will work?

Vishal: Of course! After all, it's Vishal's plan.

Kabir: Cool! There's gonna be a lot of fun. 

To Be Continued...

Will Sidd and Rii be trapped in their plan??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA