75. Two desperate hearts

Vaish: No... But still! He is never too much late to reply me. And moreover, today his behaviour was also quite strange. He didn't even talk to me properly. And my day never spends good if I don't talk to him.

Abhi S: Don't worry. He must be busy in some work.

Vaish: Hm maybe.

Abhishek thinks something.

Abhi S: Ok Vaishnavi, tell me one thing.

Vaish: Yeah?

Abhi S: What are your opinions about me?

Vaish: Means?

Abhi S: Arey I'm just asking casually. Answer na.

Vaish: Umm... yeah, you are a good boy. Actually, I can call you a good friend of mine.

Abhi S: Great! By the way, you are still studying in college... I mean, you haven't completed your studies yet... then why are you thinking about marriage so early? Because, nowadays, girls don't think about all this until they become self-dependent, you know.

Vaish: Who said that I want to get married so soon? This is what my parents want!

Abhi S: So... you mean they are forcing you?

Vaish: No! Not actually forcing me. The thing is they are always so busy with their jobs and personal lives that they don't get much time for me. Since childhood, I was so alone... like I didn't even have any friend and I always used to complaint about it to them. You know what? Abhi is the only person who understands me so well that I don't feel alone now. Though, my parents don't know that I'm having some friends in my life. And they think that if I get married, I'll go to the in-law's house and then I won't be alone anymore and also, I won't have any complaint with them. That's why, they are in so much hurry.

Abhi S: Oh! It means you don't actually have any interest in marriage and all?

Vaish: No! I'm very happy with Abhi and my other friends. When I'm in college, I usually stay with Abhi and he never leaves me alone. And whenever I feel alone at home, I can call anyone of my friends and I know that they will be there for me at any time.

Abhi S: Then why don't you go and tell your parents that you are happy with your life and now you don't have any complaints to them. Then they won't ask you for wedding again.

Vaish: But they are not ready to listen anything na. They didn't even ask me if I really want to marry or not... if I've chosen any boy already or not. They think that whatever they are doing, it's always good for me... because they are the parents.

Abhi S: So, if you already love anyone, still you'll get married to another person?

Vaish: No way! (thinks about Abhi) If that person whom I love, also loves me and wants me... I'll never leave that guy, even if I have to go against my parents. But if and only if that guy also loves me the way I do.

Abhi S: Means?

Vaish: Nothing. Leave it. Why are you asking such questions today?

Abhi S: No... I just wanted to know...

Vaish: What?

Abhi S: Leave it! What I was saying... that if you think that you are not ready for marriage and all so soon, or if you have someone else in your life... please take out some time and talk to your parents about it. They'll surely understand you yar. After all, they are your parents.

Vaishu feels like he is saying true, "Okay, I can try. But what is the benefit of taking so much efforts if the person whom I love, he himself doesn't feel the same for me?"